The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fleamailman

("...nice to have company..." went the goblin continuing his editing then)

repost from "welcome new members" thread, elsewhere

and with that the goblin welcomed the new member saying "...actually, it's all hush hush yet I feel I can trust you here, where this forum is, in fact, just a front for the "homeland security service" and their operatives in their ongoing undercover work to root out the threat of cyber terrorism on the internet...", the goblin paused knowing that it was all too hard to comprehend in one go, but he continued "...simply think about it, which site would you least expect a cyber counter attack to originate from, that is between some ultra smart nerdy eastern block country, the taliban's website, or the nigerian spamming site, well any of those types of sites on the one hand, and well, just somewhere like this forum here then, where the members can, and do, manage to hit the post button from time to time, so that's right then you know all now, the members here are really ultra sharp "homeland security" operatives only pretending to be lowly trolls, yes very snide of them I know but in fact they're probably the best america has..."

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000000622516-96qrlr-t500x500.jpg?e76cf77">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere,

the goblin thanked the poster but felt his goblin persona here was hardly any worse than that other mask he wore in dailylife, and far better than all that loneliness that most old people suffered for their being old then, something usually interpreted as what then, their being stubborn, ugly, cantankerous, unclean, etc., amongst other adjectives so often voiced behind their backs, "...ah, but what if inside me I wasn't really that person in the mirror at all, what if it was just some external conditioning that had no truth beyond those social dictates placed upon one because either that was how one looked, or as expected for one's age, and no, I'm not saying that one should adapt to some fake teenage persona either, only that all to often one sees posters going to that other extreme here, those people who go out of their way to mirror themselves as they appear in dailylife, only to wonder why they don't attain that which they were looking for, the actual appreciation of the inner selves behind those outer ones...", at which point the goblin just sighed, feeling that his only real failing was that he couldn't repeat, in his dailylife too, this ageless changeless goblin persona now, but no, alas in dailylife the goblin remained simply whatever those around him viewed him as, just his externals each time, but that was always humans for you and ever such superficial creatures they were now

http://www.advertiser.ie/images/2011/06/40531.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Gordy, melson, scousie etc. are allowed to post in the main forum and yet I do not have that "privilege"...

Melson and gordy have posted worse things than I have and yet I´m the one being isolated..

Wheres the logic in this... There seems to be none.

While it can be disputed, Odinson, that I have posted "worse things" here than you have...  Nonetheless...

Mens Rea should be examined in this case...

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...ready goblin, tell them all you know about post glacial rebound theory, in twelve lines starting from now, go for it then..." went the voice in the back of the goblin's mind, where quickly the goblin blurted out "...all land is floating on the the lava below it, so that when glacial ice melts off the land into the sea thus the seabed then sinks even more under that extra weight there, where correspondingly upon the now unburdened landmass rises being lighter than before, simply it's this redistribution of weight that then causes an increase in both volcano and earthquake activity in general, termed a seismic period that usually triggers an ice-age in its wake since the volcanic ash and vapour then seed the clouds to cause more rain and snow...", panting, without thought the goblin continued "...going into the iceage is good thing because were the the methane set frozen on the seabed ever to vaporize a amass extinction would occur, probably followed by an ice-age anyway, yet fortunately the ice-ages are the norm following its hundred thousand year cycle each time, whereas mass extinctions historically are very rare on the time-scale on the planet..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/0a76ab9ff9c2141f429e6f79f584ecfb.jpg">

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/1c0fb58da55120b26d218ad05079cdd3.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good morning fleamaliman. ac_hithere

("...just happy to be here..." replied the goblin)

repost for elsewhere

"...where I will never make a penny out of this, promise, and where no one will ever know who I am neither..." replied the goblin in earnest without regret too, adding "...why, because I'll never be old this way, that's all, just once a goblin always a goblin I suppose, ever anonymous and ageless by it...",  simply what the goblin feared most was that fate of being shut away in merlin's cave surrendered to the television or a book, saying "...keep your fame and fortune then, for doesn't medusa always date her known authors in all that published stone, but you can always chat with me here instead if you wish, where my countenance will never change now, the key words being socially engaged and mentally active to the very end, or am I missing something in my priorities then..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/Contemplation-web_zps3daf1424.jpg">

Anonymous

For that lame, white cocksucker, the fucking goblin.

QuoteAntarctic sea ice has barely changed from where it was 100 years ago, scientists have found after poring over the logbooks of polar explorers such as Robert Scott and Ernest Shackleton.

Experts were concerned that ice cover at the South Pole had declined significantly since the 1950s, in a process driven by man-made climate change.

But new analysis suggests conditions are now virtually identical to when Scott's Terra Nova and Shackleton's Endurance sailed to the continent in the early 20th century, indicating that declines are part of a wider, natural cycle.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/antarctic-ice-has-barely-changed-due-to-climate-change-in-last-100-years-new-analysis-shows">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world ... ysis-shows">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/antarctic-ice-has-barely-changed-due-to-climate-change-in-last-100-years-new-analysis-shows

fleamailman

Quote from: "Shen Li"For that lame, white cocksucker, the fucking goblin.

"...thanks, good to see a brain behind the flame..." went the goblin who didn't cut it as a troll really, adding "...trolls have the strength of character to post whatever they like, thus that should make their posts some of the best reads going, not so, for alas they often waste their time in petty rallies doing short "one liners" thinking that that somehow matters, just return some time later and they're still at it, years later and you know the score I guess...", the goblin looked back at himself now, then added "...the writer's forums have their own problem, that of miss-focusing all their attention towards their books alone, their posts lack the flair of their books and gain no readership worth noting, me I'm a livewriter, just someone who writes in posts then..."

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.1811521.1401210615!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg">

">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread somewhere

funny day today, feels the goblin, who has bought his coffee in a new coffeeroom, and although the music is nice, the wifi works, and the coffee itself isn't bad for its price, this once empty bistro has slowly filled up with women, not a bad thing in itself but each woman had short hair, jeans and a jumper, they would look at the goblin oddly, and then continue their conversations, normal thought the goblin since he was hardy young any more, so the goblin just continued tapping his keyboard while the women laughed and smiled and seems very friendly to one another, holding hands, etc., until it dawned on the goblin that he must be in some tom-boy club "...I'll have another coffee, it's a really nice place you have here..." the goblin said to the girl at the counter slightly shocked, "...your welcome..." she replied, smiling back now, as if knowing where they both stood then

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/tango.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from the goblin's blog

"...something stronger than now remains,..." and with this bland belief the goblin faced the life to come, somehow the goblin could not believe that all this had no point, the nursing home, his mother's dementia and the ebbing of the time remaining, all this should at least mean more than just "now", perhaps the goblin should have said "...something stronger than me remains..." but it was hard for the goblin to imagine a future without a "me" or a "now", in other people perhaps but not about himself, his vanity invented loopholes that his reason couldn't accept, just goblins it seemed were no different from the rest of us

">

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/0c1e413bc9250907c82c2aebec272575.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good evening fleamailman.

ac_hithere

("...I'm happy here..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

the goblin was trying to do "elsewhere" again, though he could never escape for long it seems, saying "...well, that the trouble with life, just never a good daydream when one needs one...", outside the relentless cascading snow witnessed away the last remnants, of the previous year, only to add slush to a hard wet pavement below, somehow death by understatement seemed to sum up the goblin's overall attitude towards his passing years at this point, where those positive hopes of yesterday had become these negative fears of today, adding "...well if I was ever emotionally drunk with christmas past, I have never been more sober than now in this coming year...", just that the present seemed to ushering in year that seemed more ominous then any previous

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/Oh_Gothic_Nights-2.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from the goblin's blog

clicking the link that brought him here the goblin first enjoyed the posted replies and then sat through the silence of the night fishing through his thoughts as he cast his mind back over the day, anyway, it would have been here at his computer or in bed as his day always seemed to end in a defrag, that was, before it all switched over to sleep mode and the screen saver of dreams, he fished on "...ours is to witness..." a line the goblin had proposed to himself but then returned it too back to the ether, settling for the simpler "...it's the last gift..." something he hoped it would do towards the tally, other lines would come, yet in the morning the tally, in its turn, would be forgotten save perhaps for a line once in a while, this then was all that his posting life was, all it could ever be, but it was still something all the same

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/fd95ceb5348baf1ea78e1084d67f6241.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

QuoteI think its due to a lot of things. technology is probably the prime factor. from advances occurring almost over night to increased communications and ease of reaching the masses. but also from globalization, diversity, population density
"...me, I was thinking it was something else again..." replied the goblin who had noted how the young really had nothing left now, no american dream to aspire to, no role model to follow, saying "...nothing has any value where jobs have no future, and all in a situation where without debt nothing is affordable too, sure fired savings replaced by iffy speculations, a job for life replaced by a job till end of contract or redundancy...", thus the young were selfish because those bonds to society were no longer on offer, the price of housing was overvalued, privacy was invaded, laws were both unclear and uneven between the classes, justice was not seen to be done, continuing "...at its simplest then, following their parent's way in what has seemed normal to us must come across to them at this point as either nigh impossible or near reckless...", simply the goblin felt that the world was moving into war zone anyway, where the mentality of the young would become some cross between self survival, disillusionment, and an heartfelt anger, sighing "...can the powers that be be trusted to keep the peace between themselves, don't most factors point to war on our doorstep, where the financial system is already at war as it is, thus king petrodollar is dead, cry havoc and let slip the warhounds of debt then..."

http://i59.tinypic.com/p7sdx.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview