Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, an american "last post" thread

"..still making me think xxxxx..." said the goblin loving it, adding "...but what if there were a slippery slope here, where it simply starts off as something innocent and acceptable enough and then descends as something more sinister...", of course the goblin was now thinking about the swiss in their recent "no" vote, thus banning minarets from being built in switzerland, "...for example, an analogy then, what if some forum were to first throw out all the trolls, then to move to those who use bad language, from there to those who posted nudity in any form, on to the those whose opinion are too radical, etc., until only the admin and his clones remained, in short what a "narrow minded" forum it would then become in the end, albeit one that might well have reached those aims though a consensus or by democratic means even at in this case...", simply the goblin was thinking back now, to how correct and enticing those same type n*zi message must have sounded to mr average during the pre war depression years to those who, when faced with the twin burdens of a hyper inflation on the one hand and political impotence on the other, wanted something done about it, so the goblin merely concluded "...lets pray then that this minaret vote here was just a "one off" then, or conversely let's start to worry about who might be next then on their list now..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/BookBurning.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

"...me, I am trying to have "thoughts a plenty" but failing that I suppose I'll try to think of something, but if I can't think up something, then I'll just go through my day on autopilot I guess..." confided the goblin, then adding much like an afterthought perhaps"...and besides, whoever said that life is for the living was sold on mere experience of it in my view, for surely this life is also what one gains out of one's experiences then, after all, what's the point of having any experience, good or bad, if it is simply forgotten afterwards...",  where one of the goblin's ghosts just smiled back at that point, remarking sarcastically "...ah, but you do know that none of your petty afterthought conjectures will ever change me now goblin, any more than it could change what happened at the time either, so you're welcome to spar with your past my friend, only that you're lashing out at a shadow that you can't actually touch there goblin...", whereupon the goblin, looking back, replied"...agreed, but if all this turns into you ghosts as you point out, then how else is one ever going to know which ghosts one is beckoning still, other than by figuring out which ones one has met to date..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/65211462fd844a0a2a49aeabf5308ada.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from a goth's "last post" thread

another glorious posting day and the goblin wishes everyone every success in their wish to escape their own reality a bit longer, "...you're as rich as everything you don't want..." the goblin ventured, adding "...but you're always poor and alone in dailylife, simply, this system couldn't survive if you were contented in it, it builds "want" in you and turns people into slaves by creating their own discontent here, buy into it and you are owned by it, and the moment one's present distraction ends, one craves the next one, yet every distraction returns you to your dailylife doesn't it..."

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t314/PolTerrick/zdzislaw_beksinski_005.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...the average american, perhaps like most people on this earth for that matter, prefers to follow the symbolism rather than the actual substance of politics, that is, real everyday politics unfolds too slowly, and without enough fanfare, for them to take note, let alone contemplate here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...for example, does ourdearmedia mention that one in ten in the US is on food stamps now, or tells you that more americans go to prison than university today, or of the failing to meet the budget, or that the recession isn't over by a long chalk, etc., no it doesn't tell you, yet it's not the media's fault, it's just that everyday politics is either far too boring, or too constant, to be enticing media news, so no, what we get in it's place is fanfare politics, an exotic war on terrorism, state visits, foreign affairs, sports and the like, in short, we get those very distractions that we ourselves want to make "politics" all the more palatable to our own tastes, while that which is crucially important in this political/economic situation passes beneath it, too slowly to register on their radar here but happening anyway..."

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/angelicthorn/joker-wizard.jpg">

Angry White Male

fleamailman

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What the fuck is wrong with you?

"...same complaints as most folks I guess..." smiled the goblin thinking a troll goes his own way and does his own thing, not that the goblin was a troll now, thinking anyone could use their wits to better effects with better results, than mere trolling forums aimlessly like that, then adding "...naah, I'm just editing through some posts that I wrote a while back while waiting for someone to show up here in the meantime, that way I'm not wasting my time in their absence so to speak...", in fact, the goblin had had forty pages of posts lost at writersbeat forum for his not first reposting them elsewhere to another forum as a safeguard, sighing "...one day one is here posting, the next day one is banned, or the forum folds without warning, so one is on the road again, yes that's what is wrong with me, so now you know, how do you see yourself by it..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/c4efa76af6cdb7724a522b973fe11e5d.jpg">

Angry White Male

Really, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't care, but most others do...

What the fuck is wrong with you?

cc

He (or she) is merely a lonely troll  living in his mommy's basement playing pretend
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

kiebers

In the long run what difference does it make? Don't like it don't read it. Most of it seems to be a lot less abrasive than an awful lot of other content here. The thread is in RR where problem threads go, although its not a problem, it could be on the main board or in the arts sub. Not everything that is different is bad. When it comes to this board, Mel, you are different too.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

fleamailman

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Really, what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't care, but most others do... What the fuck is wrong with you?

"...so, tell me about those "most others" in your mind there, would that mean that you're some sort of schizophrenic by any chance, I mean do you often often relate your own personal dunce opinions as if vouching for someone else while doing so..." inquired the goblin before laughing "...you and I are just personas now, masks as it were, where all that is here is just words upon your screen, nothing you say is real now, the words are mere representations of reality, forming a virtual reality to be exact, ah but "virtual reality" is not something new, it didn't come into being with the advent of this internet here, ah no it's been around a long long time, just we always called it by another name, that of "fiction", so yes this is a fiction between us..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/605e3ca9c1ecaaf37d62cc0a2e791934.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "cc la femme"He (or she) is merely a lonely troll  living in his mommy's basement playing pretend

"...it's all pretend here anyway, for try as you may, short of meeting the person in real life, beyond reason there's nothing you can prove to anyone about yourself now, moreover, I'll befriend anyone but I won't step out of my anonymity so that so called friendship means what exactly, years will pass and then you're looking back at yourself thinking all that time on this internet and all you ever did were bitch and troll and fail as was expected from lowly trolls..." smiled the goblin thinking trolling had taken a nose dive since his time on troll valhalla forum, asking "...so what have you got to offer as an alternative anyway, amaze me and I'll believe you're onto something, otherwise it's as you see it, where the one thing worse than a troll is being a witless troll..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/0a0ebff83faef2da0c6a085a153da16e.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Evs likes these posters... Why do they end up here?

"...simply, I don't trust to any one forum alone all my posts now, they startup and fold with annoying repetition, meaning I'm not beholden to anywhere today, that is being anonymous I'm no more here nor there by it, I just post my reposts across forumland, editing them as I go along while conversing with those who post upon this thread, works fine by me since the quiet threads store my reposts, whereas the talkative threads get my reposts and replies too, win/win as I see it..." smiled the goblin thinking most posters he came across were still on first base vis a vis their own posts, smiling "...years pass and what have you got to show for yourselves for all your time being here is all I'm pointing out..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/f2978e45e58f816b3e39f9e9b14ce10f.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "kiebers"In the long run what difference does it make? Don't like it don't read it. Most of it seems to be a lot less abrasive than an awful lot of other content here. The thread is in RR where problem threads go, although its not a problem, it could be on the main board or in the arts sub. Not everything that is different is bad. When it comes to this board, Mel, you are different too.....

"...well my posts are never rude nor crude nor nude..." smiled the goblin thanking kiebers for the open mind with the smart thinking to go with it, repeating "...the point is not how one is received so much as how one will continue, me I need the feeling of audience and sense of deadline to produce posts, where I suspect too that the previous two trolls are too stupid to understand what I'm going to relate next, but I'll let you into my mindset a bit, by offering you two choices here, the first being the normal writer's approach, that is someone who spends days weeks and probably months too laboriously writing out and editing through a work that he finally turns into pdf format so that he can then submit it to amazon to sell at 99cts a downloadable copy, but he then has to find his readers, and he's up against thousands of other authors with exactly the same idea in mind, plus the general public for their part less and less inclined to read at length these days, where instead most folks are reading short interactive content such as to be found on twitter facebook forumland...", the goblin then thought about how he was going to relate the second choice as his alternative to the writer's approach, restarting "...suppose I were to do a short post, something no longer than 12lines, but something that had a matching picture, then suppose I were to place that post on a busy forum as a repost followed by another repost a few days later, suppose too that that post made a 100views, 100hits in the hitcount, then suppose I did that over a month making 3000hits, but then suppose I reposted that same post on at least ten busy forums, that's 30,000hits a month, from what, from just me conversing with you like this, do you now see why I think of them as "still on first base" as it were..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/9a27b843cc1aaa6458127e13f0ffce7c.jpg">

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview