The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Tonight I'm seeing The TROGGS!!!

Started by Bricktop, November 21, 2016, 11:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "RW"Obi, how was the concert?

It's probably not over yet. The old fuckers keep falling asleep between songs.

I wonder what that acoustics are like when projected through an oxygen tent. ac_umm

I would have thought you'd know more about acoustics and tents than I, ya grunt!!!

Nothing wrong with my hearing. I can still hear a fly fart at 100 metres AND tell you what sex the fly is.

So is determining a flies sex through their flatulence a useful talent in Oz?

Just curious.  :laugh3:

But to be fair, given the choice between listening for fly farts and spending time with those Stralian "women", (Caskur, Dinky D :confused1:, the countess, etc) spending your time waiting for a fly to bust ass, don't sound so bad.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the Australian fly.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/25/fe/55/25fe55ec41a630e52f8cb5ff9386dc09.jpg">

We have LOTS of practice.

caskur

Forget trying to teach him anything... foreigners are too stupid to worry about.... seriously!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"It's a little known fact that blonde hair darkens as a person ages so blondes must dye or lighten their hair to get back to their "original" colour.

Depends on how "blonde" one is to begin with...

Myself?  Still blonde, but I'm a rarity...  True Aryan/Scandinavian stock.

Not many of us around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"It's a little known fact that blonde hair darkens as a person ages so blondes must dye or lighten their hair to get back to their "original" colour.

Depends on how "blonde" one is to begin with...

Myself?  Still blonde, but I'm a rarity...  True Aryan/Scandinavian stock.

Not many of us around.

But, you are not too tall right?

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"Forget trying to teach him anything... foreigners are too stupid to worry about.... seriously!

Yes we foreigners are ignorant about your fly problem, please pity us.

But just out of curiosity, how many do you personally attract? Can we safety assume more than 50 especially considering that your nethers probably look like someone pulled apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"But, you are not too tall right?

5' 11"

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"Forget trying to teach him anything... foreigners are too stupid to worry about.... seriously!

But just out of curiosity, how many do you personally attract? Can we safety assume more than 50 especially considering that your nethers probably look like someone pulled apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

Stoopid American are you?

in case you don't realize this... the world is a globe. Everything on this globe affects you directly or indirectly...

but, we're here to help...

you can thank me later!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"

Stoopid American are you?

in case you don't realize this... the world is a globe. Everything on this globe affects you directly or indirectly...

but, we're here to help...

you can thank me later!~

Oh great, an admonishment about the how unworldly Americans are from some pub-crawling, bord-out, Aussie, cunt. How novel. :laugh3:

Lady, world experience is not found in a six pack of Fosters. And just looking at those chompers you got, you've probably been chewing on the empty cans in a desperate attempt to stave off the DTs.

You really need to learn your place, sit down and STFU. Your incessant attention whoring has grown tedious and plastering that double bagger mug of yours all over this forum ain't doing you any favors either.

caskur

Oh great, an admonishment about the how unworldly Americans are from some pub-crawling, bord-out, Aussie, cunt. How novel. :laugh3:

Lady, world experience is not found in a six pack of Fosters. And just looking at those chompers you got, you've probably been chewing on the empty cans in a desperate attempt to stave off the DTs.

You really need to learn your place, sit down and STFU. Your incessant attention whoring has grown tedious and plastering that double bagger mug of yours all over this forum ain't doing you any favors either.

I don't drink...

alcohol causes cancer.... you'd know that if you weren't a dumb septic tank.
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"

I don't drink...

alcohol causes cancer.... you'd know that if you weren't a dumb septic tank.

If you had half a brain and a modicum of perception you would realize that alcohol is the only reason you ever got laid.

caskur

My husband is an athlete... not a dumb American... Athletes don't drink either.

You keep swinging... and missing...

You're far to slow pokey for me!
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"My husband is an athlete... not a dumb American... Athletes don't drink either.

You keep swinging... and missing...

You're far to slow pokey for me!

Really an athlete? Now thats impressive especially considering that he must be blind.

As for not landing any blows, well we both know that's bullshit. My blows are obviously landing otherwise you wouldn't be so eager to respond. But then again, your grotesque need for attention and self promotion prevent you from doing anything else.

caskur

ooops, slow pokey responded...

but then I knew he would....

hahaha!~
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Sharp repartee there, Queen of Flames...

:spam_light_en: