The best topic

Replies: 8386
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:56:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I AM Legend.

Started by Bricktop, November 22, 2016, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oberon"Haven't been on a flame forum for almost 10 years.

But over at Third Rail, I have 6 pages and growing in a thread dedicated to me.

Does that say I'm a true flaming legend...or that they really haven't got a lot to talk about? Does it matter?

Do I care?

Oh, and little Aaron/Freud/Dicked Dianna/Gargoyle/Lazarus/Count Bellisimo cuts and pastes my posts over there.

He actually started the thread.

I'm a GOD.

As this will no doubt end up there, a big fuck you to you pathetic pants-pissers.

i saw the thred. and apparently you were correct.... there was a raid planned.... but i don't think caskur was part of it. nor fleamailman.... i think caskur is truly banned there and fleamailman is just a tourist like me.... but i also think chickory is delicious.... so i could be wrong.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Herman"
I have taken a peak at TRF. It only appeals to mental defects living in the past.

That's IT!!

I'm signing up!!!

ac_lmfao

Um, you are already signed up.

Now is this where I laugh because I know the actual score while you two yuk it up?

But, he probably has not posted there in some time.

Uh duh duh...you have no idea so stop guffawing along with him about shit you know nothing about, mmmkay.

What's wrong with asking a question?

Well nothing, but some things happen at that other places that neither you, Herman nor myself know about and that is why it's hard to weigh in on this thread beyond the op..

That is obvious Freud is desperately trying to summon Oberon.

If it's posted, than people will respond.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Control your quotes, bitches!

How can the glass ceiling ever be removed, if you bitches cannot even control your quotes?

Irony? Hypocrisy? Sanctimonious?

All of the above?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

caskur

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

As this will no doubt end up there, a big fuck you to you pathetic pants-pissers.

i saw the thred. and apparently you were correct.... there was a raid planned.... but i don't think caskur was part of it. nor fleamailman.... i think caskur is truly banned there and fleamailman is just a tourist like me.... but i also think chickory is delicious.... so i could be wrong.... :(

I am not "banned" as such... I'm permanently muted until I apologize for posting cartoon pictures of Pickles fat wife in a match where it was no holds barred or "anything goes"... and mug shots (authentic ones) of Poofer's latino ex-wife... She has got a restraining order on her..

I will never apologize for posting that public picture... NEVER EVER... so it looks like I'm finished there.. fleamailman is a mate of mine who came looking for me.

Ant Agonizer and I outted Pickles and Poofer...  :yahoo:  :laugh3: Long time coming but I have the patience of a saint.... and I will bust you sooner or later if you give me grief. Retribution is a such a bitch!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

I thought cross forum bullshit was highly discouraged here.

If Mel is going to be kicked around for his cross forum fuckery, shouldn't others who do the same be treated equally?

Not trying to be a dick or anything but fair is fair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"I thought cross forum bullshit was highly discouraged here.

If Mel is going to be kicked around for his cross forum fuckery, shouldn't others who do the same be treated equally?

I agree, fair is fair.

caskur

I think allowances can be made for new people... especially as the Queen of Flame has graciously bestowed her presence upon you...

for now!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Quote from: "caskur"I think allowances can be made for new people... especially as the Queen of Flame has graciously bestowed her presence upon you...for now!

This thread wasn't created by you nor is it about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Whoever told you that was LYING...

see how that works?

First law... Don't believe everything read.
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"I think allowances can be made for new people... especially as the Queen of Flame has graciously bestowed her presence upon you...

for now!

Well you just go ahead and let us know when this "Queen of Flame" gets here.

For now, I guess we will just have settle for you.

Bricktop

Yeah.

The Duchess Of Fugly.

caskur

I'm interested in people interested in storms and lightning...

If there are people here interested in that subject.... please let me know in PM.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It is, but usually meant Mel coming here drunk and whining about evs and mimi..

Others should be treated equally Wulf.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is, but usually meant Mel coming here drunk and whining about evs and mimi..

Others should be treated equally Wulf.

Ahh!  Double Standards!

Just like I complain about at Memebee, and get hassled for!

And people wonder why I do what I do...

Some things never change...  Certain posters get "protection," and others are ostracized, for doing the exact same thing.