Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Say something about the poster above.

Started by Bricktop, November 23, 2016, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Doesn't know how lucrative that can be.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Wishes Walmart would come to Australia and swallow all existing retailers.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Likes it in the ass, but no longer admits it...

RW

Makes pretty things for the little birdies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Cuts the cheese so bad she has to stop masturbating.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Will play Santa at a local mall ask for a donation to charity instead of a fee for a picture.

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"Will play Santa at a local mall ask for a donation to charity instead of a fee for a picture.

Has lost grip on reality.

GORDY GAMBINO

Agree with him this xmas I will be in Pattaya but I wont have any kids on my lap just my wif. The money muncher.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Agree with him this xmas I will be in Pattaya but I wont have any kids on my lap just my wif. The money muncher.

Does not know that some hot Oriental gals make money and not just from old white guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Agree with him this xmas I will be in Pattaya but I wont have any kids on my lap just my wif. The money muncher.

Does not know that some hot Oriental gals make money and not just from old white guys.

Will buy some fancy paper plates and plastic cups from Dollarama for his X-mas feast.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"

Will buy some fancy paper plates and plastic cups from Dollarama for his X-mas feast.

Will serve Mexican food on New Years day if her neighbor gets a new Chihuahua for Christmas.