News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

When will the "Liberated Lefty Social Justice Warriors"...

Started by Angry White Male, November 24, 2016, 05:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When will Lefty SJW's stop crying about Trump?

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Never.
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 24, 2016, 05:17:16 AM

Angry White Male

...stop crying about Trump winning the election?

I voted for Harper, and Trudeau won.  I don't think I cried for too long, as that's how voting works in a democracy.

Hey, I lean left on a few issues also...  Nonetheless, I cannot, and will not, align myself with these adult crybabies.

Now, don't get me wrong...  I know quite well that life isn't fair, and some people are idiots.  We see this around the forums, and we see this in the 'real world' also.

Now, as a Canadian, it surprises me as to how many individuals World-Wide that aren't even US citizens, are putting forth as much effort as they are to "protest" his win...  Do these people have unlimited "free time" to do nothing but worry about Trump, even though he's not even Prez yet?  It seems that way...  

I could easily stereotype the people that are still crying...  I won't.  We know who they are, and what they do.

So, I'll set up a simple poll instead...

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We will never accept Donald Trump as president.

:laugh:

Some won't!

SJW tears...  They can collect it, and use it to put out the fires caused by their rioting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We will never accept Donald Trump as president.

:laugh:

Some won't!

SJW tears...  They can collect it, and use it to put out the fires caused by their rioting.

Politics is a silly business..

I don't take hyper partisans too seriously.

Thiel

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...stop crying about Trump winning the election?

I voted for Harper, and Trudeau won.  I don't think I cried for too long, as that's how voting works in a democracy.

Hey, I lean left on a few issues also...  Nonetheless, I cannot, and will not, align myself with these adult crybabies.

Now, don't get me wrong...  I know quite well that life isn't fair, and some people are idiots.  We see this around the forums, and we see this in the 'real world' also.

Now, as a Canadian, it surprises me as to how many individuals World-Wide that aren't even US citizens, are putting forth as much effort as they are to "protest" his win...  Do these people have unlimited "free time" to do nothing but worry about Trump, even though he's not even Prez yet?  It seems that way...  

I could easily stereotype the people that are still crying...  I won't.  We know who they are, and what they do.

So, I'll set up a simple poll instead...

People that hate Trump will never accept him as their president. People in Toronto who protest his victory have no right to complain as they did not vote in the American election.

Of all the people who declared their candidacy for POTUS, Trump was not even close to being my choice. But, now that he is the president, I hope he is pragmatic and makes good decisions for the nation. If approves KXL, he is good for Canada. If he makes big changes to NAFTA, not so much. Let's hope he is prudent and puts sense ahead of ideology.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Trump is NOT my President.

But, you wish he was. :laugh3: