The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Guest Posting Disabled For Now

Started by Obvious Li, October 21, 2012, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i'm thinking, for your tastes we should do eastern Europe.....Budapest to Istanbul on the Orient Express...those sleeper cars are so comfortable...but noise could be an issue

Aw, I'm touched again. I love it when men know what I want. You know my tastes? Mmm, nice. I do love that idea, yes, you know me well too. How do you guys do it? Eastern Europe intrigues me and Budapest is right up there too and on the Orient Express no less. Aw, this is sweet. I'm feeling warm and fuzzy all over.  ;)

I have been to Eastern Europe. Not really my cuppa tea, but nothing in Europe is though.

i have been pretty well everywhere in the world...except Eastern Europe(Poland once)...it is at the top of my "bucket" list of things i want to do........love the architecture, cafes, pubs etc.....food not so sure.....but still want to see all the old capitals of the east...all the way to Istanbul.

I am a history buff and my dad and 2 uncles were in Europe during WW2 so i am intrigued by visiting the soviet block countries........they still look much the same as they did right after the war.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Aw, I'm touched again. I love it when men know what I want. You know my tastes? Mmm, nice. I do love that idea, yes, you know me well too. How do you guys do it? Eastern Europe intrigues me and Budapest is right up there too and on the Orient Express no less. Aw, this is sweet. I'm feeling warm and fuzzy all over.  ;)

I have been to Eastern Europe. Not really my cuppa tea, but nothing in Europe is though.

i have been pretty well everywhere in the world...except Eastern Europe(Poland once)...it is at the top of my "bucket" list of things i want to do........love the architecture, cafes, pubs etc.....food not so sure.....but still want to see all the old capitals of the east...all the way to Istanbul.

I am a history buff and my dad and 2 uncles were in Europe during WW2 so i am intrigued by visiting the soviet block countries........they still look much the same as they did right after the war.

Ah, Obvious, I would love that too. That's in my bucket list as well. I've only been to Germany and France and my stopover at Heathrow's Sterling Hotel overnight does not count.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

My hubby and I are history buffs too and we'd enjoy all the WWII museums and memorials in Europe.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

That too, I would like to explore, South America. I want also Central America. I'd like a trip into the Costa Rican jungle, learn to dance the tango in Argentina. Ow!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I hear the thuggery in Brazil is unbelievable. You can get mugged...even by children.  :(

I've only been to Jamaica and The Bahamas in that part of the world.
@realAzhyaAryola

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That too, I would like to explore, South America. I want also Central America. I'd like a trip into the Costa Rican jungle, learn to dance the tango in Argentina. Ow!

the food in every country in SA is wonderful.....probably because they eat a lot of meat and seafood.....great barbecue etc...how can you not love meat cooked over an open fire...oh oh oh oh oh...ummmmmmmmmmmm

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That too, I would like to explore, South America. I want also Central America. I'd like a trip into the Costa Rican jungle, learn to dance the tango in Argentina. Ow!

the food in every country in SA is wonderful.....probably because they eat a lot of meat and seafood.....great barbecue etc...how can you not love meat cooked over an open fire...oh oh oh oh oh...ummmmmmmmmmmm

Oh yes, I agree. In French Polynesia, while we were in Bora Bora, we watched the natives show us how they cook underground. Have you heard of that? It was most unusual but everything was tasty and tender.

I consider South American food almost as yummy as Middle Eastern food and Spanish cuisine. I like the stews they make and the grilled items too. When I was in Cairo, I remember how much I enjoyed their meat dishes. Yum... I frequent Spanish and Middle Eastern restaurants here but of course I still like Asian too. For my birthday on the 5th, we went to a Burmese restaurant. It's not called Myanmarese. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Rambo Wong

Hly Angelina Jolie, Azhya Aryola is cooling macho

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE