Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Did you know...?

Started by RW, November 23, 2016, 05:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Oberon"I can lick YOUR elbow!!!

Haha! Lick all my olay moisture lotion off, uh no  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

People can suffer from a psychological disorder called Boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow. They try to live their life as a cow.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"People can suffer from a psychological disorder called Boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow. They try to live their life as a cow.

Just once I'd like to go out and just pretend I'm a cow. Go around mooing at people, record it and watch their reactions..... :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"People can suffer from a psychological disorder called Boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow. They try to live their life as a cow.

Just once I'd like to go out and just pretend I'm a cow. Go around mooing at people, record it and watch their reactions..... :laugh3:

Have you been into my barrel wash?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Nope, only been into mine! Hahaha.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope, only been into mine! Hahaha.

Alright, I guess my old lady has been stealing my barrel wash.

Annie

http://i65.tinypic.com/ojfj8l.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

Youre a fucken low cunt putting that pi up. You crossed the line nigger and you know it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Ohh pff Gordie's credentials could be anyone's. There's no identifiable info there.  But quite impressive  :icon_wink:

GORDY GAMBINO

Wasn't me I wasn't even there at the time.

ALIBI=utter bullshit you tell the cops so they don't put ya in the frame. Always arrange before your premeditated crime and just remember make them alibis stick like glue and yo fucken walk. Fuck the police.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

A family of people with blue skin lived in Kentucky for many generations. The Fulgates of Troublesome Creek are thought to have gained their blue skin through combination of inbreeding and a rare genetic condition known as methemoglobinemia.