Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 27, 2016, 11:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://www.facebook.com/timshark/videos/10208167414564595/
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://www.facebook.com/1733616106910933/videos/1802362933369583/

No wonder Berry   ac_hithere  is pissed having my wif as opposition and everyone of these shielas. This year there is more pussy than any other year.

It's all mine for the taking.  :tease:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"Was that the floor show?

What am I a fucken detective ?? Am I here to work your fucking job out for you coffee/donut boy?  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

If you were, I'd end up with celery in a glass of goats piss instead of donuts and coffee, you brain dead fuckwit.

Keep it up buttercup. But lift your game if you want a flame war.

Berry Sweet

Gordo...I dont get jealous and I dont do competition.  If some bitch wants to get all fuckin retarded, the asshole can have her...none of that shit is worth my time.

Im not looking for a relationship....I dont understand why guys cant get that??

GORDY GAMBINO

Im not looking for a relationship....I dont understand why guys cant get that??

Because we think all the good women are taken and when ya find one that's single immediately think right I got a chance here.

If your content with your lot and wanna be single that's not a prob especially Sat night when everyones arguing it's a good feeling to get into bed by yerself and say '' fuck the lot of ya's''

So it's great your single cos we can hook up yeah baby yeah and forget this relationship shit that's for losers we should just get fucking married cos ya poppa would like that.

j/k hon.

FUCKEN HUGS.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Im not looking for a relationship....I dont understand why guys cant get that??

Because we think all the good women are taken and when ya find one that's single immediately think right I got a chance here.

If your content with your lot and wanna be single that's not a prob especially Sat night when everyones arguing it's a good feeling to get into bed by yerself and say '' fuck the lot of ya's''

So it's great your single cos we can hook up yeah baby yeah and forget this relationship shit that's for losers we should just get fucking married cos ya poppa would like that.

j/k hon.

FUCKEN HUGS.

Not everybody is meant to be in a committed relationship and that is fine.

GORDY GAMBINO

Berrys in between dicks right now

quick someone throw her one as a life line
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Berrys in between dicks right now

quick someone throw her one as a life line

:001_rolleyes: