Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

22 Push ups in...whatever

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I love cats and dogs...

cats keep environments clean... a completely under-appreciated fact cat haters like to avoid.

We clean up after ourselves..

We don't expect our cat to do that for us.

:laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

cats keep environments clean... a completely under-appreciated fact cat haters like to avoid.

Humans are the filthiest animals on the planet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Speak for yourself.

Anonymous

Speak for yourself.

ac_toofunny

caskur

Speak for yourself.

why? do you know another animal filthier than humans... I'd be interested in knowing it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Speak for yourself.

why? do you know another animal filthier than humans... I'd be interested in knowing it.

I am going to guess that the admin does not take anything you say seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Oberon"And I nominate YEAH RIGHT to tell us 22 things about himself!!!

Nice list :thumbup:  thanks for the nomination

Okay here goes--

1.  I am a Muslim Social Justice Warrior

2.  I am a male, but always sit down to pee

oops wait, that was Romero's list :laugh:

All right here's mine--

1. My ancestors are 1/2 German 1/4 irsh and 1/4 British

2. I'm addicted to Diet Dr. pepper

3. My favorite kinds of food are Mexican, Chinese and Thai, and a big steak from Outback steak house

4. I like horror movies, even ones that suck

5. I don't like sports that much except for a little bit of American football and Olympic diving and Gymnastics

6. My favorite alcoholic drink is Hacker Pschorr Weiss beer (it tastes better than it sounds)

7. I have a love/hate relationship with politics and am a news junky

8. I have a 13 year old son who plays drums in rock and jazz bands

9.  And I have an 18 year old son that goes to Northwestern

10. The worst injury I have ever had is a broken nose

11. I have visited Canada (twice), England, France, Germany (twice) Italy (twice) Brazil and Cancun Mexico

12. I'm 52 years old

13. I still love video games

14. I like dogs more than cats, but have had some great cats as pets (because they behaved like dogs)

15. Just like Oberon I believe in freedom of speech, no matter how controversial.

16. I drive a Honda CRV

17. I wash dishes and my wife does the laundry

18. I play guitar, piano and drums.  None of them well :sad:

19. I post on the Blue Cashew, memebee and freerepublic.  I used to post at banned all stars, Bastard Factory and Consumption Junction.

20. I hate winter

21. I walk a mile 5 days a week for exercise.

22. I have never had E.D.

I nominate CC

1. Has a Thunderbird convertible.

all right ceec take the rest...

If cc la femme doesn't see this or doesn't want to respond can the last person nominate someone else?

Not everyone wants to reveal a lot of personal information.

GORDY GAMBINO

her entire existence is as a fucken Mossad agent

no one migrates from aussie no one but her joo family did

Ace was gonna go and see her and she had a fit....555

she has an unnatural hatred for sand niggas

yes the krauts who gassed her family, and that's bullshit no joos got gassed, get money you see she get money so she no hate the kraut
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Outed!! ^^   That pretty much covers moi ...  and totally blows my cover :laugh:

Thank a lot.  acc_angry The keyword to secret agent is "secret"

Under normal conditions, I would find this a constructive and admirable concept for this group of exceptionally fine people. Well done Ob!!

Thanks for the genuine offer. I'd like to comply. At this time, I must pass without explanation. I'm sorry.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Yeah Right

If cc la femme doesn't see this or doesn't want to respond can the last person nominate someone else?

That's no problem, no one should have to do anything they don't feel comfortable with.

If its okay with Oberon I would like to suggest that anyone who wants can put up their 22 if they would like.

Bricktop

Hey, whatever works.

Its all for fun.

And nobody says they have to be TRUE!!!

RW

That's no problem, no one should have to anything they don't feel comfortable with.

If its okay with Oberon I would like to suggest that anyone who wants can put up their 22 if they would like.

Nominate two people instead.  It's funner that way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

That's no problem, no one should have to anything they don't feel comfortable with.

Yes, it is.

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"

Yes, it is.

Okay, How about Herman and Shen Li?

Anonymous

1. I am a Saskatchewan born Canandian.

2. My ancestors escaped Holodomor through present day Hungary..

3. Both my parents can speak Ukrainian, but my knowledge of the language is rudimentary.

4. I am a classic sitcom junkie.

5. Like most kids growing up in Saskatchewan, I was hockey nuts. I have not been on skates in two decades, but I play road hockey with my son and his friends from time to time.

6. My son is 25 and he has a job with the feds. He has an undergrad degree and lives with his girlfriend in Regina.

7. I love hard physical labor on my farm. Farming is my passion and owning my own farm is a dream come true.

8. I work as a well site consultant. I have held every job on drilling and service rigs. I am trying to only work winters now. Spend the rest of the year on my farm.

9. I have worked and lived on every continent except Antarctica. I have spent the most time in the ME which has given me an understanding of Islam that few prairie boys have.

10. I have had guns pointed at me in several countries.

11. I live in a ranch style house with a full basement.

12. My main source of exercise in winter when I am living in a well site trailer is lifting weights which I keep in the trailer as they follow me from lease to lease.

13. I have been married twice. I met my second wife while working on a drilling platform in Indonesia.

14. My current wife is a well site geologist. We met in Indonesia, but she is not Indonesian. She is Asian though.

15. I am six foot one and weigh 225 lbs. After a long hard summer on the farm, I am the leanest I have been in a couple of years.

16. My favorite drinks are green tea(the old lady got me hooked on it), carbonated water with lemon and cold Kokanee Gold in bottles

17. My favorite food is barbequed wild game. Moose, venison and elk on the que with some mushrooms and a few ice cold beers in bottles. Bloody heaven.

18. I do think a lot about my excessive drinking. I don't drink to get drunk(that often) anymore. But, on the farm, in the summer, I get up at six am and three hours later I have my first beer. I usually drink one per hour before stopping around seven pm. I will have a few shots of barrel wash before bed.

19. I like to fight, but not as much as when I was in my twenties and thirties.

20. I have a criminal record and did short stints in jail. I was shitting bricks one time that I would be doing penn time after I beat a guy up so bad he was left unable to walk.

21. I used to post on an Asian American forum that no longer exists. I also post on mapleleafweb. I read free republic often, but never registered.

22. I drive a Sliverado, but what straight guy in Saskatchewan doesn't.

I nominate the Iron Chink.