Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

All Memebee Whining Will Be Deleted

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2016, 11:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Tiger Beer!!!

Singapore's finest!!!

That's a tasty Asian beer. My favorite Asian beer is Asahi Super Dry. I also like San Miguel and Taiwan beer. They cannot sell it in China because of the name. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Tiger Beer!!!

Singapore's finest!!!

That's a tasty Asian beer. My favorite Asian beer is Asahi Super Dry. I also like San Miguel and Taiwan beer. They cannot sell it in China because of the name. :laugh3:

Yes, I heard about this.

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Gordy's been hitting that Thai lager extra hard today...

Have you ever tried Singha beer? I am not a fan.

I never drink beer mate. Havent had a drink since March...Honey Jack and dry...my mate ordered that yesterday and posted to me on fb so I said sip sip. He said sip sip to the bar slut hahahahaha

hahahahaha

gotcha ya cunt...that's 20 drinks....hahahaha..so ting tong makes 20 drinks he drinks em passes out and she writes FUCK ME on his forehead.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Gordy's been hitting that Thai lager extra hard today...

Have you ever tried Singha beer? I am not a fan.

I never drink beer mate. Havent had a drink since March...Honey Jack and dry...my mate ordered that yesterday and posted to me on fb so I said sip sip. He said sip sip to the bar slut hahahahaha

hahahahaha

gotcha ya cunt...that's 20 drinks....hahahaha..so ting tong makes 20 drinks he drinks em passes out and she writes FUCK ME on his forehead.

Those gals hate you guys. Hookers are so boring. No conquest in that.

Hey, you never got much action did you before you went to South East Asia when you were fifty?

GORDY GAMBINO

I got sick of fucking fat white stoopid women.

I was on my way to Van to see a bitch and she cancelled cos she was embarrassed by the size of the shitty room she lives in.

So I went to Pattaya and the rest is history.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

No she wouldn't have.  After two weeks she would have gnawed off her arm to get the fuck away from you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

She gave me death threats. I had to get a contract thru the other forums to threaten to shoot her dog. Only then did she leave me in peace. She also threatened to kill the little ting tong. She would ring me up at 4 am and unload the most viscous , jealous vitriol. She demanded money with menaces. Completely psycho Canadian fat pig.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Honey I got this little job for ya grab ya passport and youll be stuffing a barrel in no time. Even take ya to the bank, youll all be at home in Snowtown honey.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

The Snowtown murders (also known as the bodies-in-barrels murders[1]) were a series of homicides committed by John Bunting, Robert Wagner, and James Vlassakis between August 1992 and May 1999 in South Australia.[2] A fourth person, Mark Haydon, was convicted for helping to dispose of the bodies. The trial was one of the longest and most publicised in Australian legal history.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I got sick of fucking fat white stoopid women.

I was on my way to Van to see a bitch and she cancelled cos she was embarrassed by the size of the shitty room she lives in.

So I went to Pattaya and the rest is history.

You met a girl from a forum?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview