Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm done here also.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2016, 05:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I can agree that whining about the cunt that constantly bans me from Memebee isn't favourable, and I agree.

What I'm also tired with, is the way this place runs...  I don't like to see what I see here.

You want to bully people into a mindset...  You alter posts after posters are banned.

You CONTINUE on with this behaviour.

The idiotic Admin here has shown her qualifications in selecting Mods over the years, and sadly does not have the competence to run shit, unless it's into the ground.

I can understand having a laugh.  I draw the line at bannings, post editings, and then the "good old clowns" coming together for a simple laugh.

FaceBook has more originality than this.  In fact, it's probably where 90% of you should limit your postings to.

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I can agree that whining about the cunt that constantly bans me from Memebee isn't favourable, and I agree.

What I'm also tired with, is the way this place runs...  I don't like to see what I see here.

You want to bully people into a mindset...  You alter posts after posters are banned.

The idiotic Admin here has shown her qualifications in selecting Mods over the years, and sadly does not have the competence to run shit, unless it's into the ground.

I can understand having a laugh.  I draw the line at bannings, post editings, and then the "good old clowns" coming together for a simple laugh.

FaceBook has more originality than this.  In fact, it's probably where 90% of you should limit your postings to.

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

I thought you preferred beer, but I see you like whine as well.

Titania

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I can agree that whining about the cunt that constantly bans me from Memebee isn't favourable, and I agree.

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Yeah, I agree there with you...S'Mel!

There's too much censorship here.

Altering posts, throwing 'em in a junk pile.

Often, it's just a disagreement or an opposing POV which the admin(s) don't happen to like.

So, they just muzzle them. But if I or anyone doesn't personally insult these individuals, and it's constructive criticism, and there's no other grounds for doing so (use of coarse language, graphic elements or improper disclosure of personal/classified information), then it is censorship. Plain and simple.

Seems them mods here have to relax and ease up a bit.

cc

QuoteI thought you preferred beer, but I see you like whine as well.
:roll:

Poor "Cite"less Joe can't get away with making up ludicrous baseless claims

So Sad. Maybe I will start a petition to help him in his uncontrollable duplicitous direction

Incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome and its resulting making up crap needs to be pitied and coddled
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Hopefully the doorknob won't get stuck in your ass because then we will never be rid of you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Titania"White whine only, though.  :001_tongue:

I drink black wine.

RW

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Oh STFU you little bitch.  

You're not going anywhere.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Yeah, I agree there with you...S'Mel!

There's too much censorship here.

Altering posts, throwing 'em in a junk pile.

Often, it's just a disagreement or an opposing POV which the admin(s) don't happen to like.

So, they just muzzle them. But if I or anyone doesn't personally insult these individuals, and it's constructive criticism, and there's no other grounds for doing so (use of coarse language, graphic elements or improper disclosure of personal/classified information), then it is censorship. Plain and simple.

Seems them mods here have to relax and ease up a bit.

The admin or the other mod never alter posts. It is only me and only with trolls. I don't alter your posts though. I just move them.

RW

You shouldn't be altering any posts.  ZERO.  

Move it or delete it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"

I drink black wine.

Its Forum Knowledge on here and the VAN that ya Suck Black Cock .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

I drink black wine.

It's common knowledge that he sucks diesel exhausts because he is a shut in with no contact with men or women.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

I drink black wine.

It's common knowledge that he sucks diesel exhausts because he is a shut in with no contact with men or women.

Now that doesnt make any sense.

You couldnt make up a decent line?

Anonymous

I drink black wine.

The handi-bus that drives you rejects around once a week is a diesel. You should know that.

Odinson

I drink black wine.

The handi-bus that drives you rejects around once a week is a diesel. You should know that.

Oh... I didnt get the joke.

Pardon me.

Mighty funny, partner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview