The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm a bit worried about CC Lafemme.

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Yeah Right

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc la femme"You got it. That's the word ..  "enthusiasm"  ... it just ain't been there for a while

I  have not been putting anything into anything for some time now  ... too much utter crap here and in my life

I've been just haphazardly been  pot-shoting the odd post here and there  ... not my style .. don't like myself that way ... best I just drop off the radar

Likely will make a post or two now and then just to let y'all know I haven't gone over the cliff

You are one of the main reasons I like posting here.

Ditto that.

CC, I hope whatever is wrong in your personal life gets better.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC I was only kidding about the joooo shit!  ac_crying

She wasn't.

You dumb fuck.

She will saw yo cawk off and shove up yo arse and not even say Merry Xmas scouse git.

cc I outed 2 weeks ago as a Mossad agent.

She has experience especially with cawks.

Maybe she give that cheesy cawk a trim first all kosher.

Youre fucken dead man walking. ac_beating

Even I don't fuck with her.

Oh shut up you fucking retard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc la femme"You got it. That's the word ..  "enthusiasm"  ... it just ain't been there for a while

I  have not been putting anything into anything for some time now  ... too much utter crap here and in my life

I've been just haphazardly been  pot-shoting the odd post here and there  ... not my style .. don't like myself that way ... best I just drop off the radar

Likely will make a post or two now and then just to let y'all know I haven't gone over the cliff

You are one of the main reasons I like posting here.

Ditto that.

CC, I hope whatever is wrong in your personal life gets better.

We all do YR.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ya!  I thought the Jews were kinda 'fun loving' people!

And she imagined me as some sort of an SS soldier, in full uniform, coming to get her to load her up on the train!  To the point where she was going to order a hit on me!

Not a very peaceful Jew, is she!

That was funny, I remember it well, but let me tell you, Jews are the most vindictive fuckers around, and never ever forget or let old beefs go. They play the long game, and cunningly plan and conspire against those they perceive as an enemy.

No idea if CC is a Jew, I just say it to wind her up, but she does sure act like one.   Although having said that she isn't too keen on Semen, and Jews tend to stick together normally, so who knows...

I know what will rile her, *AHEM* Palestine RULES, FUCK Israhell!!   ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE" and Jews tend to stick together normally, so who knows...

I'm not so sure about this either, Scouse.

I do believe there are left and right wing Jews also, and they probably don't mingle as well as we'd think they would.

I like living amongst White people, which is why I live where I live.  Actually, where CC lives is Whitesville also, for that matter.

The fact is, even I like to see my own go down, when they choose to act non-White.  When some dumb, uppity White bitch wearing Buddy Holly glasses decides to create a scene because some Dindu got shot...  It's nice to see the police use force amongst even my "own people"...

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE" and Jews tend to stick together normally, so who knows...

I'm not so sure about this either, Scouse.

I do believe there are left and right wing Jews also, and they probably don't mingle as well as we'd think they would.

Yeah there's the ultra left wing Marxist Jews who dont believe in nations or borders, not even Israel, so they clash with their Zionist pro Israel brethren.  

Then there are the western banker families aka Rothschild, Rockefellers and co who are vying for power with the Russian Oligarch Jewish families for global domination.  

One thing is always the same with them,  they believe that ruling over us non Jews is their god given right.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No idea if CC is a Jew, I just say it to wind her up, but she does sure act like one.

Well, some folks act like Jews, others like racist pricks.

Everybody has a part to play, Scouse (your Tonys are in the mail).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No idea if CC is a Jew, I just say it to wind her up, but she does sure act like one.

Well, some folks act like Jews, others like racist pricks.

That's true. Your anti-white racism gets a bit hard to stomach at times...

Bricktop

Blurt is the mistress of pithy retorts, rather than actually providing a reasoned and rational point of view.

He is usually best left ignored. There is no point trying to debate or engage in dialogue with someone who is only capable of a single sentence, then usually to deride rather than discuss.

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"Blurt is the mistress of pithy retorts, rather than actually providing a reasoned and rational point of view.

He is usually best left ignored. There is no point trying to debate or engage in dialogue with someone who is only capable of a single sentence, then usually to deride rather than discuss.

I know his antics all too well from VF, I don't mind the old queen, he's ok to talk to when he's not being a SJW.  ac_biggrin

RW

He is excellent to debate and can bring on the words.

Bitches.

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/61cedaf1298ce53885265161e16dd4737593b77c57b23e2fb2ff1b9b3b82ca5a_1.jpg">

Blurt

Quote from: "Oberon"Blurt is the mistress of pithy retorts, rather than actually providing a reasoned and rational point of view.

Stop slopping your gravy all over yourself, Leo.

You know full well I enjoy reasoned discussion and debate; I just tend not to engage in the activity with someone whose every fifth word is an attempt to insult me.

And Scouse, despite his disingenuous half-truthy pronouncements, knows full well I'm no Social Justice Warrior.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Your notion of not engaging needs revision then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He is excellent to debate and can bring on the words.

Bitches.

:D

Really?? He's a good writer, but he's not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to the important issues that affect us all.