The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Dear Fash

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2016, 06:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Flashy honey looks like yo security answer to the old cop standing on the corner with his whistle.

Pathetic.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"Geert Wilders has big frickin balls in an EU that frowns on free speech. Keep it up Geert. :thumbup:

Hahahaha, what hypocrisy!

On the contrary, it is free speech and free choice in action. This forum is private property. The admin can allow whatever she wants here for whatever reason. As as mod, she allows myself and kiebers to decide what is in the best interests of her forum. I am not fining this Irish faggot, like Mr Wilders was, but his presence is no longer welcome on the main board.  Nobody is stopping any little faggot like you or IK from starting a forum and posting all the gay shit you want. Mr Wilders will be fined if he does that in the Netherlands. Understand the difference now?

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy honey looks like yo security answer to the old cop standing on the corner with his whistle.

Pathetic.

You're next, dogdripping.

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"Geert Wilders has big frickin balls in an EU that frowns on free speech. Keep it up Geert. :thumbup:

Hahahaha, what hypocrisy!

On the contrary, it is free speech and free choice in action. This forum is private property. The admin can allow whatever she wants here for whatever reason. As as mod, she allows myself and kiebers to decide what is in the best interests of her forum. I am not fining this Irish faggot, like Mr Wilders was, but his presence is no longer welcome on the main board.  Nobody is stopping any little faggot like you or IK from starting a forum and posting all the gay shit you want. Mr Wilders will be fined if he does that in the Netherlands. Understand the difference now?

If someone behaves like a jackass in my home they are asked to leave. My house is private property and I can still freely criticize Islam inside my walls all I want, at least for now. If they take issue with that, they are free to be pests in someone else's house and I'm sure they will.
gay, conservative and proud

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy honey looks like yo security answer to the old cop standing on the corner with his whistle.

Pathetic.

You're next, dogdripping.

Bring it on Stephen.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Don't worry, Gordon.

Its coming.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/OsX2ME1i7F8
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

http://cdn5.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landscape_928x523/2014/06/roseanne_president_2012.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

youre a funny guy mate I LOL at that.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE