The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE !

Started by Gary Oak, March 09, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"You were a complete jerk to that guy in the coffee shop. Stop making Canadians look bad.

You Homo-ero are a complete jerk 24/7

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"you Seoulfag are the judge ? you are an asshole   and a gafe malow ]
I am not a cat and I don't meow verbal gaffes.

STFU, yo are a personality challenged bore,loser

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"you Seoulfag are the judge ? you are an asshole   and a gafe malow ]
I am not a cat and I don't meow verbal gaffes.

STFU, yo are a personlaity challenged bore,loser

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You Homo-ero are a complete jerk 14/7

Just 14/7? Hooray!

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

Rambo Wong

You obvious have shite for brain Gary Choking a Chicken. How many hate motivate lying threads have you posts you racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully LIAR. Only a degenerated arsewipe cyber bully LOSER like you Gary Choking a Chicken would keep up with your hate motivate lies for so long on several threads on two forums.

What is the matter Gary Choking a Chicken? You can dish lie insults but a racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully degenerate LIAR like you can't take it

Gary Oak

I actually can take your insults Hornhung Virgin :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! in cantonese means by the way COFFEE MONKEY !snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! snap

you really need to snap your fingers at the correct time for maximum effect  :lol:

I did it right in front of his staff which probably is what pushed him over the edge. I mean like he completely lost it   :D

Will you two go and get a room FFS ! You have digressed off topic as always. Look at this hilarious episode from my stay in Hong Kong. I know it's not politically correct to treat fags like this but hey. Can't a guy have a laugh once in a while ? :lol:

I don´t have to get a room. I have a nice big cottage with 3 bedrooms upstairs, one big bedroom downstairs, heated floor, 2 showers, 1 sauna, laundry-room, big kitchen with a bar table, living room in both upstairs and downstairs, snow-mobile, laplanders hut and the levi bus passing through just couple of hundreds of meters away to take us to the slopes.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Will you two go and get a room FFS ! You have digressed off topic as always. Look at this hilarious episode from my stay in Hong Kong. I know it's not politically correct to treat fags like this but hey. Can't a guy have a laugh once in a while ? :lol:

I don´t have to get a room. I have a nice big cottage with 3 bedrooms upstairs, one big bedroom downstairs, heated floor, 2 showers, 1 sauna, laundry-room, big kitchen with a bar table, living room in both upstairs and downstairs, snow-mobile, laplanders hut and the levi bus passing through just couple of hundreds of meters away to take us to the slopes.

Who you callin a slope? ;)

:lol:

I snowboard right after you so that I can catch you before you hit a tree or something.. :)

Odinson

Who you callin a slope? ;)

:lol:

I snowboard right after you so that I can catch you before you hit a tree or something.. :)

I have never tried it. I have so few winter hobbies. Summer is a different story though.

You should try it, it´s a rush.

I play beach-volley and "soccer" during summers.

Odinson

I have never tried it. I have so few winter hobbies. Summer is a different story though.

You should try it, it´s a rush.

I play beach-volley and "soccer" during summers.

I hate cold weather even though I live in one of the coldest major cities in the world.

Badminton, hiking, cycling and some golf in summer. In winter I do the same things when I'm at parents holiday home in Phoenix, Arizona.

I promise you that you will not get cold. ;)

Gary Oak

Let's not digress from the topic of this thread :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! in cantonese means by the way COFFEE MONKEY !snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! snap

you really need to snap your fingers at the correct time for maximum effect  :lol:

I did it right in front of his staff which probably is what pushed him over the edge. I mean like he completely lost it   :D

Odinson

Anonymous

I hate to agree with Gary Oak, but he does have a point in this one case.