Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Vengence Meow

Started by Berry Sweet, December 09, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like cats and ive had a few in my life time...but im all "cat-ted" out...lol...I wouldnt mind getting a dog...like a weiner or something but I dont have the time for one and thats not fair to the dog....I think its mean people have dogs and they are gone from home 10 hours a day leaving the poor baby all alone....and I can be gone 10-12 hours some days...

A good point and I agree Berry Sweet..

We are gone most of the day too and we have a dog..

We have a fenced in yard and she's outside all day..

My husband built the cutest house for her..

My daughter lets her in the house and gives her fresh water and adds food when she gets home from school..

My dog sleeps inside downstairs at night and she goes out again the next morning..

It's different on weekends and my dog always gets a nice long walk then which she loves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Cats are charming creatures... but they often can't be trusted.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PSp9Tawce1k/WBknG5ggS7I/AAAAAAABh8A/8y_KLlL_ctEuhlUWGCeYwuh9lrQr2qF5QCLcB/s1600/11141304_866730126707708_1351223047482439635_n.jpg">

I'm sure some abuse was involved, though.

I trust my kitty shin.

I think the only cats that act out are the ones who have suffered at the hands of irresponsible owners.

Have you ever seen a hissing cat?

I agree shin..

I can usually spot abused dogs and cats and it breaks my heart.

shin

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"Cats are charming creatures... but they often can't be trusted.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PSp9Tawce1k/WBknG5ggS7I/AAAAAAABh8A/8y_KLlL_ctEuhlUWGCeYwuh9lrQr2qF5QCLcB/s1600/11141304_866730126707708_1351223047482439635_n.jpg">

I'm sure some abuse was involved, though.

I trust my kitty shin.

I think the only cats that act out are the ones who have suffered at the hands of irresponsible owners.

Have you ever seen a hissing cat?

I agree shin..

I can usually spot abused dogs and cats and it breaks my heart.

Animal shelters are full of them. It's very sad, indeed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lmao

">https://youtu.be/roUOBx8m9Yc
That guy is a jerk.

Aryan

Some people really dont have a sense of humour.  ^^  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Some people really dont have a sense of humour.  ^^  :001_rolleyes:

That cat has a jerk for an owner.

Aryan

Yeah I heard you the first time, it was only a harmless prank...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah I heard you the first time, it was only a harmless prank...

Some animal lovers don't see it that way SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah I heard you the first time, it was only a harmless prank...

Fash there's no bigger animal lover than me. I love teh kittehz and doggos! But how anyone in their right mind can think that was cruel is beyond me.   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fash there's no bigger animal lover than me. I love teh kittehz and doggos! But how anyone in their right mind can think that was cruel is beyond me.   ac_wot

Meh whatever. He may be a shit head or he may not. It's not likely we'll ever know for sure from a short youtube vid.

RW

I mess with my cats like that all the time.  It keeps them on their toes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

There's no way on earth the cat is abused or mistreated, because it wouldn't be rolling over and purring like it does in the follow up video he made. Not only that but cats literally choose where they want to live, if they aren't happy somewhere they just leave!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's no way on earth the cat is abused or mistreated, because it wouldn't be rolling over and purring like it does in the follow up video he made. Not only that but cats literally choose where they want to live, if they aren't happy somewhere they just leave!

haven't seen the vid but i agree with that 100%. if that cat was unhappy, it would have shown somebody.... and then left....

if it had been a dog, i would have my doubts because dogs are stupid, needy and tolerant....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's no way on earth the cat is abused or mistreated, because it wouldn't be rolling over and purring like it does in the follow up video he made. Not only that but cats literally choose where they want to live, if they aren't happy somewhere they just leave!

Our cat that Mommy brought home from a co-worker was abused. It's not hard to tell if a dog or cat has been mistreated.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!