The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Canadian banknotes too "male and white?"

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Forgot the gays...  This guy should go on the $50's...

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5340/9457919369_cf5704d921_z.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You people are so fucking programmed.   :001_rolleyes:

You and rohomo are. The rest of us can see through Justine's vote buying.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

You and rohomo are. The rest of can see through Justine's cheap vote buying.

Really?  What have I said about this issue that shows I am a fucking one note like you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There are more important people that could adorn bills, if they must change them.

I suppose that since they just happen to be white males though, that automatically renders them ineligible...

I'm not sure why some white people are so uncomfortable in their own skin...  It's bizarre to me.

It's not that some white people are uncomfortable in their own skin. Most white people don't feel threatened and insecure about the fact that women and minorities exist. Being insecure is your problem.

They've been in Canada longer than you have been, and Canadians such as Viola Desmond have accomplished much more than you ever will.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"He is a weird little shit. Take a look at his signature for fuck sakes.

Your own words. What's weird about your own words?

Do you need a safe space?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Romero"It's not that some white people are uncomfortable in their own skin. Most white people don't feel threatened and insecure about the fact that women and minorities exist. Being insecure is your problem.

They've been in Canada longer than you have been, and Canadians such as Viola Desmond have accomplished much more than you ever will.

The dude that discovered insulin contributed more to Canada, and the world for that matter.  Why shouldn't he be on the bill instead?

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"There are more important people that could adorn bills, if they must change them.

I suppose that since they just happen to be white males though, that automatically renders them ineligible...

I'm not sure why some white people are so uncomfortable in their own skin...  It's bizarre to me.

It's not that some white people are uncomfortable in their own skin. Most white people don't feel threatened and insecure about the fact that women and minorities exist. Being insecure is your problem.

It's sad when you need a bank note to inform Canadians who these women even are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"It's sad when you need a bank note to inform Canadians who these women even are.

That's because she didn't do anything particularly spectacular at all.  Now you are seeing my point...

Anonymous

Mel for sure, but he is likely trolling..

Herman? Certainly not..

He doesn't trust the motives of the government..

If that is programmed, perhaps more of us should be.

Romero

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Romero"It's not that some white people are uncomfortable in their own skin. Most white people don't feel threatened and insecure about the fact that women and minorities exist. Being insecure is your problem.

The dude that discovered insulin contributed more to Canada, and the world for that matter.  Why shouldn't he be on the bill instead?

I agree that he should be on a bill. There are plenty of candidates. But there's no reason why there shouldn't finally be a woman. There can't be just one woman? You wouldn't have given a fuck about Dr. Banting being on the bill until now.

Face it, you're only upset because a woman and a minority is finally getting some recognition. It's all about gender and skin colour for you, not actual worthiness.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel for sure, but he is likely trolling..

Herman? Certainly not..

He doesn't trust the motives of the government..

If that is programmed, perhaps more of us should be.

Herman is worse than Mel. All his roads lead to Islam.  It's pathetic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

This is Viola Desmond.  Doesn't she kinda look like Anne Frank?  WTF?

http://i65.tinypic.com/9iehiv.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"He is a weird little shit. Take a look at his signature for fuck sakes.

Your own words. What's weird about your own words?

Do you need a safe space?

Safe spaces are for skinny little faggots like you that cannot fight.

I have posted my pictures here. Are you going to use it as your avatar like that other weird prick TD did? Frickin nutjob.

RW

And true to his one note form, he then bullies people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Romero"But there's no reason why there shouldn't finally be a woman. There can't be just one woman?

The Queen is already on there.  We don't need another one!