The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

THIS IS FOR REAL YEAH BABY YEAH

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, December 11, 2016, 12:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pre-Nup, you dumb Brit!

Or, as in Mel's case, post-nup!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pre-Nup, you dumb Brit!

He's from Thailand.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Maybe I should purchase my very own slope also...

Seems to be all the rage.  Just like when White people were importing Negro-babies a few years back as a novelty item...

It's always a good practice to be smarter than the person you intend to buy and for obvious reasons.

In your case, you would have to purchase a brain dead, jungle bunny right out of the fucking trees.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Maybe I should purchase my very own slope also...

Seems to be all the rage.  Just like when White people were importing Negro-babies a few years back as a novelty item...

It's always a good practice to be smarter than the person you intend to buy and for obvious reasons.

In your case you would have to purchase a brain dead, jungle bunny right out of the fucking trees.  :laugh3:

What do they retail for nowadays?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"What do they retail for nowadays?

That's a good question, that Wulf should be able to answer.

I know from running my business, one must calculate overhead costs...

Wulf

"Business" ac_lmfao

One drunk and a busted truck, does not a business make. That's more like a suck hole for the government dole.

Tell us Mel, how much dirt have you moved this month? Being that you are here every night, half in the bag and talking to yourself, I'd have to say not very much. In fact I'll bet more dirt gets moved around on your living room rug when you finally go face down in your pile of empties.

So when you soil the sheets, do you count the clean up time as overhead expenses or is that considered a direct labor cost?

GORDY GAMBINO

Slopes are given away. Then you fall in love throw ya money away and the family comes calling.  My life is fucked. I shooda gone big booby skid with kid.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Slopes are given away. Then you fall in love throw ya money away and the family comes calling.  My life is fucked. I shooda gone big booby skid with kid.

Those South East Asians. You should have got a Chinese, Japanese or Korean. They are taller and better looking anyway than South East Asian gals.

GORDY GAMBINO

On my budget I can't even get a chug rooting welfare mommy. Whats next a fucken abo.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Slopes are given away. Then you fall in love throw ya money away and the family comes calling.  My life is fucked. I shooda gone big booby skid with kid.

You should have got a Chinese, Japanese or Korean. They are taller and better looking anyway than South East Asian gals.

They are seldom street smart.

Blurt

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"On my budget I can't even get a chug rooting welfare mommy. Whats next a fucken abo.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

I feel for you, Gordino.

No, I really do.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Higher

Lower

Yeah thats it

Can ya spare a dime missus ???
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"Tell us Mel, how much dirt have you moved this month?

Nothing.  It's been in the shop.

Would you like to see the first repair bill?

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"Tell us Mel, how much dirt have you moved this month?

Nothing.  It's been in the shop.

Would you like to see the first repair bill?

No need.

As I stated previously, one drunk and a busted truck does not a business make.

I guess there goes the next month's booze allowance. :laugh3: