Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Prepare for disappointment

Started by shin, December 13, 2016, 06:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Another creeper move is when a guy asks to buy you a drink or dinner or asks you to dance and you politely refuse, he calls flips out and says something douches like you're a slut anyway or your loss.  Those creeps make me super nervous.

I think there might be one of those that hangs out here.

Not naming any names but we all know who HE is.  ac_biggrin

You're bang on.  He's a total creeper.

And I think he likes you...... :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Lucky me!

Must be your nice tits.

Thiel

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Her 3200 sq ft. house. Psst.

Is this thread about houses?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Her 3200 sq ft. house. Psst.

No, but TD never reads posts anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Her 3200 sq y. house. Psst.

Of course it isn't..

Twenty Dollars sometimes forgets he hasn't been in junior high for well over half a century.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I find it difficult to relate to what Berry Sweet and RW are saying..

I have never had a man stalk me, pursue me or show any romantic interest in me besides my husband..

I was not asked out on date until I was 21 and I always wanted a permanent committed relationship..

Berry wants to remain single and guys pursue her..

It makes me wonder if it's because I'm East Asian.

ac_umm

It's a cultural diff thing. Whites value independence.

As for the white guys pursuing white chicks and wanting relationships, that's all horseshit games. The white guys want to conquer these chicks, they don't have feelings for them. They sure don't want a future with them. The white chicks win if they push them away first. It's an adolescent game to see who can fuck with the others feelings first and dump them.

I have been observing whites for years in their natural habitat and I have seen this pattern of behaviour.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"As for the white guys pursuing white chicks and wanting relationships, that's all horseshit games. The white guys want to conquer these chicks, they don't have feelings for them. They sure don't want a future with them. The white chicks win if they push them away first. It's an adolescent game to see who can fuck with the others feelings first and dump them.

I have been observing whites for years in their natural habitat and I have seen this pattern of behaviour.

So true. We never see any married white couples or white couples with kids. :001_rolleyes:

I never knew people's desire for relationships was based on their skin colour. How insightful!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"As for the white guys pursuing white chicks and wanting relationships, that's all horseshit games. The white guys want to conquer these chicks, they don't have feelings for them. They sure don't want a future with them. The white chicks win if they push them away first. It's an adolescent game to see who can fuck with the others feelings first and dump them.

So true. We never see any married white couples or white couples with kids. :001_rolleyes:

I never knew people's desire for relationships was based on their skin colour. How insightful!

And of course there are never any cultural differences when it comes to engaging in or pursuing relationships right?  

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I find it difficult to relate to what Berry Sweet and RW are saying..

I have never had a man stalk me, pursue me or show any romantic interest in me besides my husband..

I was not asked out on date until I was 21 and I always wanted a permanent committed relationship..

Berry wants to remain single and guys pursue her..

It makes me wonder if it's because I'm East Asian.

ac_umm

It's a cultural diff thing. Whites value independence.

As for the white guys pursuing white chicks and wanting relationships, that's all horseshit games. The white guys want to conquer these chicks, they don't have feelings for them. They sure don't want a future with them. The white chicks win if they push them away first. It's an adolescent game to see who can fuck with the others feelings first and dump them.

I haven't found that to be true of all white men.  Some definitely do that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

And of course there are never any cultural differences when it comes to engaging in or pursuing relationships right?  

I never said anything like that. Are you responding to me?

RW

I never said anything like that. Are you responding to me?

It was a question and yes, it was directed at you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Putting words in other people's mouths is lame.

Romero

You can't tell I'm having some fun with her?  I didn't use enough *rolleyes* emoticons for you?

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Romero"You can't tell I'm having some fun with her?  I didn't use enough *rolleyes* emoticons for you?

:laugh:

No, I don't think we could tell.  Moar emoticons please.
Beware of Gaslighters!