Started by RW, December 14, 2016, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Its a city in Syria.

Or was.

Wulf

I believe "a leppo" is an individual afflicted with leprosy but I could be wrong.   :sneaky2:

"Aleppo" is a bombed-out city in Syria of someone considerable historical significance.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Discuss.

I suppose it would depend on context....
Quoteleppo

a cronic masterbater, who prolly likes the movie, "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"Discuss.

I suppose it would depend on context....
Quoteleppo

a cronic masterbater, who prolly likes the movie, "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo

HAHAHAHA!   ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Come to think of it, wasn't Leppo one of the Marx Brothers?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "Wulf"Come to think of it, wasn't Leppo one of the Marx Brothers?

That was Zippo. No, wait that's a lighter. :laugh3:
gay, conservative and proud

Wulf

We'll have to check with the chief inspector on this one. I believe the Marx Bros were popular when he was young.

Bricktop

Harpo, Groucho, Chico.

The fourth brother was their manager. He appeared in some films as Zeppo.

In Australia, a leppo is a Lebanese muslim.

RW

I feel a little bit guilty about this thread considering what is going on in Aleppo at this very moment.  It is a tragedy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Its what happens in the islamic world.

It is a system of butchery and barbarianism.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Its what happens in the islamic world.

It is a system of butchery and barbarianism.

It's too bad some fuckwit destabilized the shit out of the Middle East in the name of revenge er freedom er oil.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Here you go again, blaming the West for the perversions of Islam. Tell me, why can't you accept that Islam is inherently violent, evil, and opposed to western values? Why do you have to keep faulting the West for the warfare that exists between islam and the modern world.

Its true, that Bush fucked things up properly.

However...

Nobody had "destabilised" the middle east when Arab forces attacked Israel in 1967. The middle east was relatively stable when Iraq attacked Iran. The west had no dog in the race when Iraq invaded Kuwait. There is no western influence on the despicable Saudi sharia state. No western government caused Gaddafi to rule Libya. I do not recall any western influence on the middle east prior to 9/11, an attack launched from Afghanistan. The west had no influence on the war in Lebanon, and in fact tried to protect the Christian civilians as the muslims began their Hamas led butchery.

The west did not cause Egypt to erupt in an islamic civil war that still rages to this day.

Nor did it influence the insurrection in Bahrain.

Or Yemen.

Or Sudan.

Or Somalia.

Or the Phillipines.

Or Indonesia.

Stop blaming your own. Islam is a vicious, ruthless and inhuman belief system that is at war with the west. We must ensure that our governments stop pretending we can live with these barbarians and do what is necessary to guarantee our safety.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Here you go again, blaming the West for the perversions of Islam. Tell me, why can't you accept that Islam is inherently violent, evil, and opposed to western values? Why do you have to keep faulting the West for the warfare that exists between islam and the modern world.

Its true, that Bush fucked things up properly.

However...

Nobody had "destabilised" the middle east when Arab forces attacked Israel in 1967. The middle east was relatively stable when Iraq attacked Iran. The west had no dog in the race when Iraq invaded Kuwait. There is no western influence on the despicable Saudi sharia state. No western government caused Gaddafi to rule Libya. I do not recall any western influence on the middle east prior to 9/11, an attack launched from Afghanistan. The west had no influence on the war in Lebanon, and in fact tried to protect the Christian civilians as the muslims began their Hamas led butchery.

The west did not cause Egypt to erupt in an islamic civil war that still rages to this day.

Nor did it influence the insurrection in Bahrain.

Or Yemen.

Or Sudan.

Or Somalia.

Or the Phillipines.

Or Indonesia.

Stop blaming your own. Islam is a vicious, ruthless and inhuman belief system that is at war with the west. We must ensure that our governments stop pretending we can live with these barbarians and do what is necessary to guarantee our safety.

I really expect better from you.
Beware of Gaslighters!