Started by RW, December 07, 2016, 01:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"
You should be able to bomb a Walgreen's shitter with impunity!

Agreed, but not just because it's Walgreen's.  Any public restroom is fair game for shitwrecking.

I read a discussion about this somewhere else, recent.ly.

This may seem old fashioned to some of you, but I treat public toilets no differently than the one off of our bedroom.

I don't know how people even wreck a bathroom.  I have been in washrooms where there has been urine or even feces on the toilet seat as well as small, Asian sized footprints.  :sneaky2:

Theres footprints on the toilet seat??

Fucken bullshit TIPS.

So the little g@@ks take their shoes off and walk all over the toilet seat??

You dumb arse... ac_toofunny

We are used to squat pots. ac_sothere

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"
You should be able to bomb a Walgreen's shitter with impunity!

Agreed, but not just because it's Walgreen's.  Any public restroom is fair game for shitwrecking.

I read a discussion about this somewhere else, recent.ly.

This may seem old fashioned to some of you, but I treat public toilets no differently than the one off of our bedroom.

I don't know how people even wreck a bathroom.  I have been in washrooms where there has been urine or even feces on the toilet seat as well as small, Asian sized footprints.  :sneaky2:

Theres footprints on the toilet seat??

Fucken bullshit TIPS.

So the little g@@ks take their shoes off and walk all over the toilet seat??

You dumb arse... ac_toofunny

Shoe prints Gord.  Like seoul said, they are used to squatting.  I've seen it more than once too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Shoe prints Gord.  Like seoul said, they are used to squatting.  I've seen it more than once too.

Can confirm for truth.

As my business is transport, I can assure you that I have used shitters that the general public would never use.

Bricktop

Its what you use them FOR which is disturbing.

RW

Quote from: "Yeah Right"We should get Muslims to clean up shitty bathrooms.

just kidding RW :laugh:

------

Unless the guy was severely mentally or physically disabled he should clean his own mess..  

I have no sympathy for this woman or her suit.  Make her pay walgreens for their court costs.

He was 69 years old if that means anything.

What are you supposed to clean a bathroom with if you have an accident?  It's not like being at home where you know where the cleaning products are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"We should get Muslims to clean up shitty bathrooms.

just kidding RW :laugh:

------

Unless the guy was severely mentally or physically disabled he should clean his own mess..  

I have no sympathy for this woman or her suit.  Make her pay walgreens for their court costs.

He was 69 years old if that means anything.

What are you supposed to clean a bathroom with if you have an accident?  It's not like being at home where you know where the cleaning products are.

Maybe the store sold him some.  :laugh: