Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"My ma is going the Carribean for 2 weeks over Chrimbo. That would be so weird for me spending Christmas in a warm climate.... I'm a big fan of the traditional snow covered winter wonderland type scenario for the holidays.

Where is she going? The old lady and I were going to go away this year for Christmas again, but we decided to put it off until next month, so that my son and his girlfriend can drop over.

We're going to the Dominican Republic by the way.

Not sure mate I didn't ask, she goes away at least 4 times a year so I long gave up trying to remember the location of her latest trip.

Actually Dominican Republic does ring a bell, I think it might be there...

We will be in Punta Cana.

Gonna try get a holiday somewhere warm myself next year, its been a few years  since I've had one.

I've got my eye on Cancun, I've heard great things about it...

Cancun is great. We were thinking of the Mexican Riviera, but we decided on Cuba because we expect big changes there soon. I want to see it one more time while it still retains it's unique charm.

I've heard the cocaine is amazing there, for obvious reasons.   :laugh3:

I wouldn't know anything about that SCOUSE. I do know the rum I dran out of hollowed out pineapples was amazing.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"My ma is going the Carribean for 2 weeks over Chrimbo. That would be so weird for me spending Christmas in a warm climate.... I'm a big fan of the traditional snow covered winter wonderland type scenario for the holidays.

Where is she going? The old lady and I were going to go away this year for Christmas again, but we decided to put it off until next month, so that my son and his girlfriend can drop over.

Not sure mate I didn't ask, she goes away at least 4 times a year so I long gave up trying to remember the location of her latest trip.

Gonna try get a holiday somewhere warm myself next year, its been a few years  since I've had one.

Cancun is great. We were thinking of the Mexican Riviera, but we decided on Cuba because we expect big changes there soon. I want to see it one more time while it still retains it's unique charm.

You mean like the poverty and shit?

Whatever floats your boat, dude. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

You mean like the poverty and shit?

Whatever floats your boat, dude. :laugh3:

Maybe he means a place without the golden arches.