The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I am at a loss.

Started by Blurt, December 15, 2016, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I didn't get banned from there but I didn't join just to cause shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Oberon"Hey, how 'bout you give us some pointers on how a forum should be run.

Just like that place of yours.  Blurtsome, wasn't it?

You can start with "Permabanning; protecting the delicate sensitivities of the inmates".

Oooh.  ac_wot

I'm starting to feel the heat now, boy.

Relax, Obie. I'm trying to understand what the rationale is for fragmenting the board. I'll get it eventually.

Don't feed me you shit and tell me its caviar, boy.

The board is doing fine. I am well aware the proprietor desperately tried to convince you to return (less aware of why...you'll inevitably run off as usual), but please don't interpret that as a universal sentiment.

Your pompous niggling at the expense of actually contributing won't ingratiate yourself here.

This forum may not be perfect, and occassionally a mod might overstep the mark to keep the cretins under control, but given you are a blow in at the best of times, if you don't like it, leave.

Vesna's arms await, sugarplum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't get banned from there but I didn't join just to cause shit.

Nor did I. I was banned for disagreeing with Blurt's asshole brother and fake homo Bob.

Whatever you think of Herman, he only edits posts from wannabe shit disturbers like oddstain, TD and that Irish homo guy.

Anonymous

Personally, I thnk the mods here are a lot more fair than on Blurt's forum.

RW

Panel abuse is panel abuse Shen.  I don't give a fuck who is doing it to whom.

You joined Blurt's board with the same shitty attitude you sport here.  The mods didn't think it was cute.  Quit whining about being given the boot you deserved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I didn't get banned from there but I didn't join just to cause shit.

Nor did I. I was banned for disagreeing with Blurt's asshole brother and fake homo Bob.

Whatever you think of Herman, he only edits posts from wannabe shit disturbers like oddstain, TD and that Irish homo guy.

I remember that..

You are not a fit for Blurt's forum.

deadskinmask

this thred is really going places.... my guess is RR.... :laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"this thred is really going places.... my guess is RR.... :laugh:

Probably dsm, but it won't be me who does that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"this thred is really going places.... my guess is RR.... :laugh:

On Blurt's shitty forum the posters who disagree with the mods would be banned.

deadskinmask

lazy....

RW

On Blurt's shitty forum the posters who disagree with the mods would be banned.

You're right.  They should have just edited your posts.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

at BF, we had an app called Swedish Chef. if there was an idiot, they would put him on it and all his posts would change automatically. like the swedish chef from the muppet show.... borka-borka spork korka....

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"at BF, we had an app called Swedish Chef. if there was an idiot, they would put him on it and all his posts would change automatically. like the swedish chef from the muppet show.... borka-borka spork korka....

I could have fun with that...just sayin...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

I remember that..

You are not a fit for Blurt's forum.

That must apply to me, too. In fact, I'm rather proud of that fact.

So, if what you say is true, why is Blurt a fit for this one.

You know he'll wander off in a huff soon, anyway.

He is the master of the art of the smarmy put-down, but when he gets some back, he cries like a bitch.