The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I am at a loss.

Started by Blurt, December 15, 2016, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"at BF, we had an app called Swedish Chef. if there was an idiot, they would put him on it and all his posts would change automatically. like the swedish chef from the muppet show.... borka-borka spork korka....

I could have fun with that...just sayin...

oh, man.... BF had a poor reputation as a board BUT it was a fun place.... every poster had a wall you could post on.... and each wall had a custom picture and background song.... there was a game area where you could compete for high scores. all kinds of cool shit....

Berry Sweet

Wait a minute...Blurt has a forum?  Where?

Bricktop

Nobody knows.

You have to be invited.

Blurt, as you know, is discerning about who he permits to enter his domain and make their views known.

Aryan

Is his brother a tranny aswell?  That would be hilarious, they could do a cabaret act or something.

Berry Sweet

Everyone is allowed to be where they want to be.

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Everyone is allowed to be where they want to be.

Check your PM's
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Oh IHJ, don't get sucked into this stupidity but allow me to clear things up..

Blurt was asking what the deal was with the modding around here.  Trying to make sense of things isn't bitching about excessive modding.

His forum didn't ban those who disagreed with the mods.  You see, Shen Li here has this thing for trolling her hot Chinese ass off.  Not every forum tolerates such shit.  To top it off, the guy who banned her is currently deceased.

I suggest you quit falling for this whining bullshit and stop weighing in on shit you know NOTHING about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Oh IHJ, don't get sucked into this stupidity but allow me to clear things up..

Blurt was asking what the deal was with the modding around here.  Trying to make sense of things isn't bitching about excessive modding.

His forum didn't ban those who disagreed with the mods.  You see, Shen Li here has this thing for trolling her hot Chinese ass off.  Not every forum tolerates such shit.  To top it off, the guy who banned her is currently deceased.

I suggest you quit falling for this whining bullshit and stop weighing in on shit you know NOTHING about.

Funny thing is, there were 3 times that anything was moderated at the blurtsome hosted at VF. The whole time it was there only 3 times. two membership refusals and a thread locked due to cross forum crap. Nothing was deleted in the thread it was just locked and the members involved were told to not bring cross forum crap there. Three times....LOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

To top it off, the guy who banned her is currently deceased.

Only currently? So this person is expected back at some point?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Herm, CC, Yeah Right, Wulf and myself would be gone instantly even if they were allowed to register and me to login. Probably you too would be blocked from registering or banned if by some chance they let you register. The dickhead mod who abused the panel is dead now. :yahoo:

Trust me dude, you are not missing anything. Plus, when I was on it, it was hosted by that bipolar twat Vesna. I will never post on a memebee board again. Last I saw Blurt was on his own.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

To top it off, the guy who banned her is currently deceased.

Only currently? So this person is expected back at some point?  ac_dunno

I wish.  I miss him terribly.  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

IHJ, don't get sucked in by Troll Li.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Nobody knows.

You have to be invited.

Blurt, as you know, is discerning about who he permits to enter his domain and make their views known.

But, the hypotwat is at a loss about the modding here. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is his brother a tranny aswell?  That would be hilarious, they could do a cabaret act or something.

I don't know, but he is a skinny, ugly little puke in his 50's who lives in a tree and thinks his shit don't stink.

As I said before, their parents had two sons and neither of them turned into a man. I feel sorry for the parents.