Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I am at a loss.

Started by Blurt, December 15, 2016, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is his brother a tranny aswell?  That would be hilarious, they could do a cabaret act or something.

I don't know, but he is a skinny, ugly little puke in his 50's who lives in a tree and thinks his shit don't stink.

As I said before, their parents had two sons and neither of them turned into a man. I feel sorry for the parents.

Perhaps the parents were related to each other.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is his brother a tranny aswell?  That would be hilarious, they could do a cabaret act or something.

I don't know, but he is a skinny, ugly little puke in his 50's who lives in a tree and thinks his shit don't stink.

As I said before, their parents had two sons and neither of them turned into a man. I feel sorry for the parents.

Perhaps the parents were related to each other.....

Aha, another person who would be run off Blurt's forum if you were allowed to register. Not that you are missing anything.

Blurt

Wow.

Such vitriol for a simple statement that I'm at a loss.

You folks need to get together and have an orgy. You know, release some tension?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Wow.

You folks need to get together and have an orgy. You know, release some tension?

Wow, such a fucking drama queen. The op has to be fucking troll bait, or you really are a hypotwat. Either way, I don't take you fucking seriously.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Wow.

Being at a loss is quid pro quo for you, twinkletoes.

You seem unable to grasp that not everyone digs your sarcastic, holier-than-thou sneering acerbity.

If you do not like it here, GTFO.

You won't be missed.

Blurt

Oh poo.

You're all so damned serious.  ac_sothere

Loosen up. Have fun.

Scouse, RW, check your PMs for the rendez-vous point.  ac_smile
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh poo.

You're all so damned serious.  ac_sothere

Loosen up. Have fun.

Scouse, RW, check your PMs for the rendez-vous point.  ac_smile

No we're not Blurt..

There's nothing serious about this thread.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Herm, CC, Yeah Right, Wulf and myself would be gone instantly even if they were allowed to register and me to login. Probably you too would be blocked from registering or banned if by some chance they let you register. The dickhead mod who abused the panel is dead now. :yahoo:

Trust me dude, you are not missing anything. Plus, when I was on it, it was hosted by that bipolar twat Vesna. I will never post on a memebee board again. Last I saw Blurt was on his own.

Herm, CC, YEAH RIGHT, WULF, AND YOURSELF. What a groovy crew. Why so unhappy? Maybe 20 below has something to do with it? A very balmy 87 @ 10:06 here, and strong off shores. Gonna go up to Coco Loco for lunch today, then check the point for waves. Have a nice day everyone. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Herm, CC, Yeah Right, Wulf and myself would be gone instantly even if they were allowed to register and me to login. Probably you too would be blocked from registering or banned if by some chance they let you register. The dickhead mod who abused the panel is dead now. :yahoo:

Trust me dude, you are not missing anything. Plus, when I was on it, it was hosted by that bipolar twat Vesna. I will never post on a memebee board again. Last I saw Blurt was on his own.

Herm, CC, YEAH RIGHT, WULF, AND YOURSELF. What a groovy crew. Why so unhappy? Maybe 20 below has something to do with it? A very balmy 87 @ 10:06 here, and strong off shores. Gonna go up to Coco Loco for lunch today, then check the point for waves. Have a nice day everyone. ac_biggrin

Do you see why I said you assume more than anyone else and then complain the most if assume others are doing it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Do you see why I said you assume more than anyone else and then complain the most if assume others are doing it.

You seem angry this morning? Why do people here make dumb guesses?

RW

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

The more you wallow in Islam, the unhappier you are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

You seem angry this morning? Why do people here make dumb guesses?

Another inaccurate assumption..

Tell us why you make dumb guesses?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

The more you wallow in Islam, the unhappier you are.

No go zones, exploding rates of rape, gay beatings, and terror attacks. Islam has made Europe a happier place.