Started by Blurt, December 15, 2016, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Herm, CC, Yeah Right, Wulf and myself would be gone instantly even if they were allowed to register and me to login. Probably you too would be blocked from registering or banned if by some chance they let you register. The dickhead mod who abused the panel is dead now. :yahoo:

Trust me dude, you are not missing anything. Plus, when I was on it, it was hosted by that bipolar twat Vesna. I will never post on a memebee board again. Last I saw Blurt was on his own.

Herm, CC, YEAH RIGHT, WULF, AND YOURSELF. What a groovy crew. Why so unhappy? Maybe 20 below has something to do with it? A very balmy 87 @ 10:06 here, and strong off shores. Gonna go up to Coco Loco for lunch today, then check the point for waves. Have a nice day everyone. ac_biggrin

Do you see why I said you assume more than anyone else and then complain the most if assume others are doing it.

No, he doesn't. That guy is a moron.

An arrogant sniveling, little, half-pint berkowitz bastard. Ever wonder why he lives in one of those banana republics? It so that he rub his two nickles together until they are worn smooth and avoid paying US taxes. Being a former slave of the California moonbat gulag....how can you blame him.

That may look like an "assumption" but its a fact that retirees move to those snake, mosquito, and diarrhea infested shit holes to stretch their retirement dollars and avoid over taxation. I'm sure that little choad is not a unique case. He can show off his boney legs and balding cranium all he wants with claims of how perfect his life is, it doesn't change the fact that he just another old dime millionaire gringo.

Blurt

California as a "moonbat gulag"! Awesome!  :thumbup:

Might use that with your permission, Herr Wulf.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So Blurt feels the modding is excessive, even though his forum bans people who have the temerity to disagree eith mods. Pot meets kettle.

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Herm, CC, Yeah Right, Wulf and myself would be gone instantly even if they were allowed to register and me to login. Probably you too would be blocked from registering or banned if by some chance they let you register. The dickhead mod who abused the panel is dead now. :yahoo:

Trust me dude, you are not missing anything. Plus, when I was on it, it was hosted by that bipolar twat Vesna. I will never post on a memebee board again. Last I saw Blurt was on his own.

Herm, CC, YEAH RIGHT, WULF, AND YOURSELF. What a groovy crew. Why so unhappy? Maybe 20 below has something to do with it? A very balmy 87 @ 10:06 here, and strong off shores. Gonna go up to Coco Loco for lunch today, then check the point for waves. Have a nice day everyone. ac_biggrin

The more you wallow in Islam, the unhappier you are.

Good assumption Hon

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Do you see why I said you assume more than anyone else and then complain the most if assume others are doing it.

An arrogant sniveling, little, half-pint berkowitz bastard. Ever wonder why he lives in one of those banana republics? It so that he rub his two nickles together until they are worn smooth and avoid paying US taxes. Being a former slave of the California moonbat gulag....how can you blame him.

That may look like an "assumption" but its a fact that retirees move to those snake, mosquito, and diarrhea infested shit holes to stretch their retirement dollars and avoid over taxation. I'm sure that little choad is not a unique case. He can show off his boney legs and balding cranium all he wants with claims of how perfect his life is, it doesn't change the fact that he just another old dime millionaire gringo.

OH another good one. Can tell you this homeboy. Cheating on ones taxes is the easiest way in the world to lose ones passport. Sorry for assuming you knew this? Then again adding stupidity may be your savior? Boney legs, balding. Wrong. A perfect life? Bingo Mate. Should have seen my date last night for beach Christmas party. Even better than the one I had for Holloween. Keep dreaming son. Maybe some day?

Wulf

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

OH another good one. Can tell you this homeboy. Cheating on ones taxes is the easiest way in the world to lose ones passport. Sorry for assuming you knew this? Then again adding stupidity may be your savior? Boney legs, balding. Wrong. A perfect life? Bingo Mate. Should have seen my date last night for beach Christmas party. Even better than the one I had for Holloween. Keep dreaming son. Maybe some day?

Did I say cheating on your taxes, you dimwitted fuck?

The US taxes people based on citizenship not residence. Those of us who have lived and worked abroad know this. But why dont you tell the truth, heeb. I'm guessing you have an earned income down there that meets the threshold so you are able to take a tax credit or a deduction for income taxes you paid to a foreign country. These benefits can substantially reduce your US taxes if both countries tax the same income.

Don't play coy games with me, you Jew bastard. People dont retire of move to one of those banana republics because it's more expensive to live. Do you really think the rest of us are as dumb as you?

BTW, no body wants to see the old beach bag that would accept an old half retarded, sun dried, little, twat waffle, like you as a date. I'll bet she has a rubber leg, a glass eye and breath that smells like fermented jizz.

Anonymous

Fuckiing BULLSEYE!!!

Did I say cheating on your taxes, you dimwitted fuck?

The US taxes people based on citizenship not residence. Those of us who have lived and worked abroad know this. But why dont you tell the truth, heeb. I'm guessing you have an earned income down there that meets the threshold so you are able to take a tax credit or a deduction for income taxes you paid to a foreign country. These benefits can substantially reduce your US taxes if both countries tax the same income.

Don't play coy games with me, you Jew bastard. People dont retire of move to one of those banana republics because it's more expensive to live. Do you really think the rest of us are as dumb as you?

BTW, no body wants to see the old beach bag that would accept an old half retarded, sun dried, little, twat waffle, like you as a date. I'll bet she has a rubber leg, a glass eye and breath that smells like fermented jizz.

TD gets even less action than Joe does.

Aryan

Poor Semen, even his dear old ma couldn't stand him, and paid him money to leave her alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Poor Semen, even his dear old ma couldn't stand him, and paid him money to leave her alone.

You can't blame her for that.

Aryan

I know right, he doesn't seem able to get along with anyone.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I know right, he doesn't seem able to get along with anyone.  :laugh:

boo hoo, everyone is assuming, boo fucking hoo.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I know right, he doesn't seem able to get along with anyone.  :laugh:

He's got his beady little eyes on your ma last I heard.   :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The Iron Chink will be happy about that. :laugh3:

Aryan

I think she'll karate chop the old fossil...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

[size=200]WHAT??[/size] :t1929:  :t1929:   :t1929: