The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have been asked to leave.

Started by Blurt, December 17, 2016, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Does Blurt pay you to carry his bags, or do you just like the fragrance of Chanel?

You asked and there seemed to be some confusion about whether or not blurtsome was shut down. Just wanted to break it down so you may be able to understand it.

I only recall 1 forum that was abandoned and shut down in the last 5 years.

I don't carry anyone's bags....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

What bullshit.

You're as much a sycophant as Blurt and Mimi...your other accomplices.

You've been lurking around forums for decades, never actually contributing by starting interesting threads, or joining in a discussion with anything more than a one liner, just cosying up to whoever you think is important.

At the end of the day, none of those forums you've been involved in would even recognise your absence, such as your overall contribution.

How and WHY the fuck Fash thought it a good idea to bring you in as a mod, when the only thing you do is wave your big stick like it impresses people, only she can tell.

You contributed NOTHING to getting this place up and running, and contribute VERY little now.

Even Mel offers more than your stupid smartass and sacrastic snide remarks.

As far as I am concerned, your presence here is an insult to those that have put a great deal of effort into getting this place up and running; a hired gun, no more, no less. How about YOU do a Blurt and fuck off.

Aryan

Holy shit, Oberon isn't taking any prisoners lately.  ac_wot

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Blurt"Oberon thinks I am not a good fit for this board. His opinion is shared, by the sound of it.

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

Perhaps we'll speak again in 2019, when Trump is impeached.

Quess I wasn't paying attention. A good fit? Wonder if anyone here can communicate to me what a good fit is here? Seriously. I had one more thing to add. Maybe I'll sit on it for a while. Anyway, Happy Holiday.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Blurt"Oberon thinks I am not a good fit for this board. His opinion is shared, by the sound of it.

No hard feelings.

I wish you all well.

Perhaps we'll speak again in 2019, when Trump is impeached.

Quess I wasn't paying attention. A good fit? Wonder if anyone here can communicate to me what a good fit is here? Seriously. I had one more thing to add. Maybe I'll sit on it for a while. Anyway, Happy Holiday.

The term is Merry Christmas, not the 'Happy Holidays' k1ke shit.   acc_angry

Twenty Dollars

I don't know Pippi? It beats broke, dumb, and stuck. MerryChristmas. Just for you.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Holy shit, Oberon isn't taking any prisoners lately.  ac_wot

ac_toofunny

He still isn't....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Awww...Kiebers wants to play hard ball.

OK.

Works for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"What bullshit.

You're as much a sycophant as Blurt and Mimi...your other accomplices.

You've been lurking around forums for decades, never actually contributing by starting interesting threads, or joining in a discussion with anything more than a one liner, just cosying up to whoever you think is important.

At the end of the day, none of those forums you've been involved in would even recognise your absence, such as your overall contribution.

How and WHY the fuck Fash thought it a good idea to bring you in as a mod, when the only thing you do is wave your big stick like it impresses people, only she can tell.

You contributed NOTHING to getting this place up and running, and contribute VERY little now.

As far as I am concerned, your presence here is an insult to those that have put a great deal of effort into getting this place up and running; a hired gun, no more, no less. How about YOU do a Blurt and fuck off.

What is wrong with kiebers as a mod? He does not modify posts of people he perceives as being trolls like a certain other mod was doing.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Awww...Kiebers wants to play hard ball.

OK.

Works for me.

I'm not playing hardball at all. You started with all the vitriol, not me. However, I will respond to your diatribe above.

Bricktop

Son, if my vacuum sucked up as hard as you, my floors would disappear.

What I found interesting in that nonsense is this; by your own admission, and by common observation, you are not a big poster. Not a particularly articulate or interesting contributor. So it begs the question as to why, for years, you have felt the need to lurk in these forums whilst doing very little.

Is this your only form of social contact, especially with the ladies?

See, as you may know from your time at CJ's, for example...moderators are not just stick wavers. Their job is to encourage and promote posting by entering discussions and starting threads.

But you just lurk, playing the smiling Texan, but doing sweet fuck all.

You knew this forum was here from the get go, but preferred to hang around with Blurt. Frankly, a man of integrity would have immediately realised that accepting Fash's invite would be in appropriate, but you leapt at the opportunity to play a BIG man in another forum despite your complete lack of interest. You could have, and should have said no. But that's not in your DNA, is it boy? Anything for the ladies, after all. Or is that anything for your "friends"?

Your presence as a mod is an insult to the regular members here, but I'm sure you know that. The real issue is you don't give a fuck, because when a lady calls, you open the door so fast the hinges snap.

I hope you enjoyed the bait, by the way. Plenty more where that came from.

kiebers

What bullshit.

[size=115]Well it is her forum. I didn't ask Fash to be a mod. I was asked by Fash to help out. As I said before, I have no need to impress anyone. Those that like me don't do it because I sucked up to them. I just try to be a friend to most and not beat them when they are down. Besides they were all my friends prior to being a mod. So much for that point....

[size=115]Unfortunately I was not asked to help get it up and running. Of course if I had been asked to help I would have. How many did the behind the scenes work on getting it up and running here? Do you have a list? Did you check it twice? Are you going after those that didn't next? What is the minimum post requirement to be considered contributing? Do I need to start checking post counts and warning people?[/size]

[size=115]Not surprised you feel that way at all. Not that much different than most of your stupid smartass and sarcastic snide remarks[/size]

[size=115]Sure I'm an insult to you. Wouldn't have it any other way now. Probably a mutual thing. However, I don't believe anyone else feels insulted they were all my friends prior to being a mod. Not gonna fuck off. Only place I have left is the same as you and most others here. So calling it a Blurt doesn't really ring true since you, myself and several others have done so. Besides, it seems to me you fuck off from time to time, especially when you don't get your way. Maybe we could call it pulling a RotSocksThunderCrowberon.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Son, if my vacuum sucked up as hard as you, my floors would disappear.

What I found interesting in that nonsense is this; by your own admission, and by common observation, you are not a big poster. Not a particularly articulate or interesting contributor. So it begs the question as to why, for years, you have felt the need to lurk in these forums whilst doing very little.

Is this your only form of social contact, especially with the ladies?

See, as you may know from your time at CJ's, for example...moderators are not just stick wavers. Their job is to encourage and promote posting by entering discussions and starting threads.

But you just lurk, playing the smiling Texan, but doing sweet fuck all.

You knew this forum was here from the get go, but preferred to hang around with Blurt. Frankly, a man of integrity would have immediately realised that accepting Fash's invite would be in appropriate, but you leapt at the opportunity to play a BIG man in another forum despite your complete lack of interest. You could have, and should have said no. But that's not in your DNA, is it boy? Anything for the ladies, after all. Or is that anything for your "friends"?

Your presence as a mod is an insult to the regular members here, but I'm sure you know that. The real issue is you don't give a fuck, because when a lady calls, you open the door so fast the hinges snap.

I hope you enjoyed the bait, by the way. Plenty more where that came from.

You really should get off that lady thing, it's kind of creepy. I have friends here on the boards both male and female. Some a little closer than others but its not in the way you try to make it sound. I have at one time or another answered every single thing. So with the exception of the lady thing..... ac_lmfao

Done with it.

Bricktop

Nothing is wrong, if you're OK for someone who gave no fuck about the place to waltz in and suddenly "moderating" when he has no clue.

He dumped a post of mine, alleging it was PI, when it was publicly available information.

We had members here who were familiar with others, who would have been quite capable of doing the job.

Including yourself, who I would have thoroughly supported as a mod.

cc.

Romero was a good mod.

Azhya.

Even newer members like IHJ are more than capable.

Bringing in someone who took little interest in the place was bullshit.

And of bigger interest...why does such a small forum go through so many moderators??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Nothing is wrong, if you're OK for someone who gave no fuck about the place to waltz in and suddenly "moderating" when he has no clue.

He dumped a post of mine, alleging it was PI, when it was publicly available information.

We had members here who were familiar with others, who would have been quite capable of doing the job.

Including yourself, who I would have thoroughly supported as a mod.

cc.

Romero was a good mod.

Azhya.

Even newer members like IHJ are more than capable.

Bringing in someone who took little interest in the place was bullshit.

And of bigger interest...why does such a small forum go through so many moderators??

I haven't seen kiebs play games as a mod.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview