The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

I tried to get them out more to other things, but they had to get to the bar, or someplace they could drink.

I hate bars, and ended up withdrawing from my friends a lot, that's not a place for me, and being the driver made it worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I tried to get them out more to other things, but they had to get to the bar, or someplace they could drink.

I hate bars, and ended up withdrawing from my friends a lot, that's not a place for me, and being the driver made it worse.

I never drank or had friends that did, but I can see why you do not like it.

Frost

I drank once at a Christmas party, but really wouldn't want to get into it.

LOL I'm messed up enough sometimes without the help of drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I drank once at a Christmas party, but really wouldn't want to get into it.

LOL I'm messed up enough sometimes without the help of drink.

You are not messed up, you are a nice boy.

:)

Frost

LOL well thanks, but I know I have issues, they just don't show as much on line.

Hey gotta go, I have to check on someone that just got out of the hospital , thanks for chatting sweet person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL well thanks, but I know I have issues, they just don't show as much on line.

Hey gotta go, I have to check on someone that just got out of the hospital , thanks for chatting sweet person.

You see Mr Blue what a nice boy you are.

:D

Wazzzup

The new rule in California would cover all low-rise residential buildings, although houses that are frequently in the shade are exempt. It applies only to new construction.

A report commissioned by the state found that the requirement will have an average upfront cost of $9,365. Utility savings will (SUPPOSEDLY) balance out that cost over the long term, but the higher sales point will still hurt developers, real estate agents and some homebuyers.

California has some of the highest housing costs in the country and has a widespread housing shortage.

Also, because of the way California calculates electric bills, increasing the number of solar panels in the state might hurt other ratepayers by causing their bills to go up.[/quote]

BTW California has mandated all gas powered cars be elminated by 2040

---

California is a dying leftist dystopia that should serve as a warning to the rest of the country to get our immigration system in order before its too late.

Bricktop

Maybe it should be renamed the Democratic Peoples Republic of California.

That's the perversion that most communist countries call themselves.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe it should be renamed the Democratic Peoples Republic of California.

That's the perversion that most communist countries call themselves.

Yes, good suggestion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The new rule in California would cover all low-rise residential buildings, although houses that are frequently in the shade are exempt. It applies only to new construction.

A report commissioned by the state found that the requirement will have an average upfront cost of $9,365. Utility savings will (SUPPOSEDLY) balance out that cost over the long term, but the higher sales point will still hurt developers, real estate agents and some homebuyers.

California has some of the highest housing costs in the country and has a widespread housing shortage.

Also, because of the way California calculates electric bills, increasing the number of solar panels in the state might hurt other ratepayers by causing their bills to go up.

---

California is a dying leftist dystopia that should serve as a warning to the rest of the country to get our immigration system in order before its too late.[/quote]
California's housing is either the most  expensive in the USA or close to it..

Adding nearly ten thousand dollars to the cost of new housing will place another unnecessary burden on working families.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The new rule in California would cover all low-rise residential buildings, although houses that are frequently in the shade are exempt. It applies only to new construction.

Also, because of the way California calculates electric bills, increasing the number of solar panels in the state might hurt other ratepayers by causing their bills to go up.

---

California is a dying leftist dystopia that should serve as a warning to the rest of the country to get our immigration system in order before its too late.

Adding nearly ten thousand dollars to the cost of new housing will place another unnecessary burden on working families.[/quote]
AND hurt the housing market.  They obviously don't care though.  

CAs poverty rate is the highest of any state, they have one of the highest tax rates, they have the highest debt to income ratio, they have the 6th highest cost of living, the second highest gas price,

The ship is sinking, and all they do is cut more holes in the boat.  California should serve the country as an example of what happens to a state when out of control unchecked leftism is put in charge.

cc

QuoteThe ship is sinking, and all they do is cut more holes in the boat.

Now, expensive solar panels man(or as they would say  "person")datory for EVERY new house

Cali and Progs put yet another way > "When you have dug yourself into a hole you will never get out of, might as well keep digging"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/business/energy-environment/california-solar-power.html">California Will Require Solar Power for New Homes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

---

Adding nearly ten thousand dollars to the cost of new housing will place another unnecessary burden on working families.

CAs poverty rate is the highest of any state, they have one of the highest tax rates, they have the highest debt to income ratio, they have the 6th highest cost of living, the second highest gas price,

The ship is sinking, and all they do is cut more holes in the boat.  California should serve the country as an example of what happens to a state when out of control unchecked leftism is put in charge.[/quote]
The ship has sunk. Thanks rich progs.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

---

The ship is sinking, and all they do is cut more holes in the boat.  California should serve the country as an example of what happens to a state when out of control unchecked leftism is put in charge.

The ship has sunk. Thanks rich progs.[/quote]

They are good at destroying things.  But then America's terrible immigration system helped them every step of the way.  Unless its fixed (and it doesn't look like it will be) there are going to be a lot more Californias in the US's future.

Anonymous

Wazzzup, I fail to see how deliberately making expensive housing even more expensive is connected to immigration.