The best topic

Replies: 7035
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:00:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Wazzzup, I fail to see how deliberately making expensive housing even more expensive is connected to immigration.

Hispanic immigrants have been congregating in California.  So much so that it is now a majority non whites state.  hispanics vote 70% democrat.  that is why, unlike most of the rest of the country, the governor is an extreme democrat AND democrats have supermajorities in both houses.

Largely because of the demographics of the state it is out of control left.  Other states will become this way too, if our immigration system is not fixed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Wazzzup, I fail to see how deliberately making expensive housing even more expensive is connected to immigration.

Hispanic immigrants have been congregating in California.  So much so that it is now a majority non whites state.  hispanics vote 70% democrat.  that is why, unlike most of the rest of the country, the governor is an extreme democrat AND democrats have supermajorities in both houses.

Largely because of the demographics of the state it is out of control left.  Other states will become this way too, if our immigration system is not fixed.

The problem is a hyper ideological Democratic Party and because Spanish speaking  immigrants vote for them, they are the cause of the problem?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The problem is a hyper ideological Democratic Party and because Spanish speaking  immigrants vote for them, they are the cause of the problem?

Not the entire cause, but part of the cause, absolutely.  If we keep letting in huge numbers of Hispanics, other states will do the same.  

Its time to we cut way back on immigration and use a points system like canada.

Anonymous

Not the entire cause, but part of the cause, absolutely.  If we keep letting in huge numbers of Hispanics, other states will do the same.  

Its time to we cut way back on immigration and use a points system like Canada.

Why do Latin American immigrants vote for the Democrat party?

Why do Chinese in Canada vote for the Conservative party in similar numbers?

It's interesting.

Anonymous

It's interesting.

The Tory party is a natural fit for the fiscally conservative Chinese in Canada.

Wazzzup

It's interesting.

I could guess as to why Chinese and Latin Americans vote the way they do, but I really don't know.

In general though, It is one of the things I find most interesting about the world, is the way different cultures, ethnic groups etc. behave differently from each other.

Anonymous

Come on brother. We both know why Chinese in Canada and Mexican Americans vote so differently.

Lance Leftardashian

California just needs to open it's border as Justin Trudeau has done with Canada's border and the economy will take care of itself.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"California just needs to open it's border as Justin Trudeau has done with Canada's border and the economy will take care of itself.

Trudeau is a student of the Kaliphornia school of public mismanagement.

Renee

It's interesting.

I cant speak for Asians in Canada but Hispanics in the US are generally one issue voters....immigration. The La raza movement and the dems have done an excellent job of scaring them into voting for people who are proponents of open borders. The dems have done the same with seniors over the social security issue. They are very good at demonizing the opposition. Low info voters who vote along the lines of knee jerk politics fall for that shit.

This is a shame because most Hispanics have rather conservative values where it comes to religion, abortion, gun control, gender and family...Voting for liberal dems simply on the issue of immigration is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

It's interesting.

I cant speak for Asians in Canada but Hispanics in the US are generally one issue voters....immigration. The La raza movement and the dems have done an excellent job of scaring them into voting for people who are proponents of open borders. The dems have done the same with seniors over the social security issue. They are very good at demonizing the opposition. Low info voters who vote along the lines of knee jerk politics fall for that shit.

This is a shame because most Hispanics have rather conservative values where it comes to religion, abortion, gun control, gender and family...Voting for liberal dems simply on the issue of immigration is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It was always my understanding too that hispanics(Mexicans in particular) are one issue voters. Dems have capitalized on their fears.

Rose

https://thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/liberal-hypocristy-on-racism-and-sexism.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rose"https://thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/liberal-hypocristy-on-racism-and-sexism.jpg">

Probably the countries illegal aliens have left are far more racist, sexist, homophobic with greater levels of inequality.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

It's hard to disagree with what he said.