The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This video caught my eye. Did you see this Fash?

">

Rose

http://usbacklash.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sanctuary-State-California-Come-Get-Murdered-By-Illegal-Immigrant.jpg">

Wazzzup

:laugh3: Nice pic^^

-------

More :crazy:  From the land of fruits and nuts--this is onion level absurdity, but its real

[size=150]California City to Award Stipends — Up to $1K/Month — to Those Deemed Most Likely to Shoot Somebody[/size]

https://pjmedia.com/trending/california-city-to-award-stipends-up-to-1k-month-to-those-deemed-most-likely-to-shoot-somebody/">https://pjmedia.com/trending/california ... -somebody/">https://pjmedia.com/trending/california-city-to-award-stipends-up-to-1k-month-to-those-deemed-most-likely-to-shoot-somebody/

The short version is-- they are going to find the people most likely to shoot others, and then pay them up to a thousand dollars a month not to shoot anyone.

cc

It gets worse

http://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2018/06/1024/427/e2c323e7d18768262fa18b8ba8f71581.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/bay-area-exodus-nearly-50-percent-californians-say-want-to-move-out-soon-poll-finds.html">Bay Area exodus? Nearly 50 percent of Californians say they want to move out soon, poll finds

A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region's high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

The poll, conducted by the Bay Area Council, which describes itself as a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization, also found that homelessness and heavy traffic are among the things that most irk residents who live there.

"This is the trend we've been observing. Two years ago, it was 34 percent and last year it was 40," the group's president, Jim Wunderman, told KTVU about the increasing amount of those polled indicating that they want to get out.

The majority of the 1,000 polled said they have lived in the region for more than 20 years and increasingly believe that life in the Bay Area is heading in the wrong direction, despite mixed feelings about its economy.

[Yet another prog "success story" - I know talk is cheap and most will not move, but the desire and feelings about the downward spiral  seems to be there]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It gets worse

http://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2018/06/1024/427/e2c323e7d18768262fa18b8ba8f71581.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/bay-area-exodus-nearly-50-percent-californians-say-want-to-move-out-soon-poll-finds.html">Bay Area exodus? Nearly 50 percent of Californians say they want to move out soon, poll finds

A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region's high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

The poll, conducted by the Bay Area Council, which describes itself as a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization, also found that homelessness and heavy traffic are among the things that most irk residents who live there.

"This is the trend we've been observing. Two years ago, it was 34 percent and last year it was 40," the group's president, Jim Wunderman, told KTVU about the increasing amount of those polled indicating that they want to get out.

The majority of the 1,000 polled said they have lived in the region for more than 20 years and increasingly believe that life in the Bay Area is heading in the wrong direction, despite mixed feelings about its economy.

[Yet another prog "success story" - I know talk is cheap and most will not move, but the desire and feelings about the downward spiral  seems to be there]

I've never been to the San Francisco Bay area, but I have Los Angeles and San Diego....they are very expensive places to live too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It gets worse

Who the hell would want to live in SF. It's a pricey hole.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region's high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

Vancouver and area is no different.

Born and raised here, but am quickly tiring of what this city has become.  An overcrowded dump with inadequate infrastructure.

Asians are essentially taking over here.  Sky high costs of living, shit wages (again, wages are always the lowest when the immigrant population is high).

Immigrants love it here, and flood here.  White people are leaving.  This is a statistical fact.  White people want to get the fuck out.  Every white guy that I work with wants to get the fuck out.  It's just a matter of doing it.

I have work here, but other than that there is zero reason for me to remain here either, and if I make it to retirement, this White boy will be getting the fuck outta here also.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region's high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

Vancouver and area is no different.

Born and raised here, but am quickly tiring of what this city has become.  An overcrowded dump with inadequate infrastructure.

Asians are essentially taking over here.  Sky high costs of living, shit wages (again, wages are always the lowest when the immigrant population is high).

Immigrants love it here, and flood here.  White people are leaving.  This is a statistical fact.  White people want to get the fuck out.  Every white guy that I work with wants to get the fuck out.  It's just a matter of doing it.

I have work here, but other than that there is zero reason for me to remain here either, and if I make it to retirement, this White boy will be getting the fuck outta here also.

Schools are closing in the lower mainland because young families can't afford housing.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Schools are closing in the lower mainland because young families can't afford housing.

This place has become nothing but a playground for wealthy immigrants, mostly Chinese.

Anonymous

California and BC are not working class friendly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"California and BC are not working class friendly.

Perhaps the entire West coast of this continent.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"California and BC are not working class friendly.

That it is. Large segments of the population of the Left Coast  ... CA, OR, WA to BC fit the profile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

That it is. Large segments of the population of the Left Coast  ... CA, OR, WA to BC fit the profile

I have been to Los Angeles, San Diego and of course Vancouver, plus the airport in Seattle..

All are considered desirable places to live, but they are mostly out of reach for working families.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

I have been to Los Angeles, San Diego and of course Vancouver, plus the airport in Seattle..

All are considered desirable places to live, but they are mostly out of reach for working families.

Toronto has become unaffordable for many Ontarians after a decade and a half of the governing Liberal party raising taxes, fuel and hydro.