The best topic

Replies: 8020
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:49:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

As if healthcare isn't already too expensive now California Democrats are announcing a $25 per hour minimum wage for anyone remotely involved in healthcare.  That includes janitors and secretaries and just some loser doing data entry. 

https://www.ksro.com/2024/06/03/new-minimum-wage-for-california-healthcare-workers-approved/amp/

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

And in other news, India announced a new partnership with American healthcare companies in setting up a couple of dozen new call centers being built in major Indian cities.  The expected number of new jobs will be in the tens of thousands.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oerdin

Oerdin

Minimum wage kills the entire fish taco chain.  Rubio's was already in bad shape closing almost 90 locations last month but now the whole chain is bankrupt.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/california-based-rubios-coastal-grill-files-bankruptcy.amp

Oerdin

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on June 06, 2024, 04:37:20 PMAt least 10,000 restaurant jobs lost in the month following the $20 per hour minimum wage hike for chain restaurants.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/06/business/california-fast-food-restaurants-have-cut-10000-jobs-since-passing-20-minimum-wage-business-agency/
You conservatives want people working for free.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 06, 2024, 05:32:13 PMYou conservatives want people working for free.

Libtards dont want people working at all apparently. Thats what they're getting in Cali.

I have to remind everyone again tho.....The U.S. dollar is actually worthless so when that reality sets in, minimum wage can be $100/hr and it wont be worth it.

DKG

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on June 07, 2024, 11:43:49 AMThat's sad. Burgers, fries, and shakes could become extinct in the Golden State.

Not extinct.  Just $20 for a really shitty example.  Seeing that video where that leftist moron James Carville declares "there is no downside" to doubling the minimum wage...  I know they are stupid liars but it is hard to believe they are THAT stupid.  They are claiming doubling the cost of labor won't have any negative effects in any way.  What a load of shit.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on June 07, 2024, 12:03:03 PMNot extinct.  Just $20 for a really shitty example.  Seeing that video where that leftist moron James Carville declares "there is no downside" to doubling the minimum wage...  I know they are stupid liars but it is hard to believe they are THAT stupid.  They are claiming doubling the cost of labor won't have any negative effects in any way.  What a load of shit.
I was kidding.

I can tell James Carville does not have even a rudimentary grasp of small businesses. When you are that ignorant, keep your mouth shut.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Meanwhile in 1950 the federal minimum wage was 0.75 an hour

and people owned 4 bedroom houses on single earner incomes with 3 or more dependents

today the minimum wage for restaurant workers is 20.00 in California and they'd be lucky if they could barely exist on their own in someone's garage with no bathroom or running water on that salary.

Now tell me Democrats aren't attacking this problem backwards.
Winner Winner x 1 View List