The best topic

Replies: 7890
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:06:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on June 14, 2024, 10:07:06 PM$0.30 per mile tax? What the fricking hell??

Yep, that is what Greasy Newscum and the radical leftists Democrats are demanding.  They want everyone to not be allowed to use cars even if they are electric.   They are literally authoritarian communists who openly say business owners are thieves and exploiters of the people, they want people to lose property rights, and they want absolute control to reshape society in the manner the WEF is pushing. 

They want only themselves and their donors to have cars and everyone else to be on buses they control.  They hate farmers and want to force them to stop farming.  They literally want to intentionally destroy civilization.  That is the left today.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on June 14, 2024, 11:00:22 PMYep, that is what Greasy Newscum and the radical leftists Democrats are demanding.  They want everyone to not be allowed to use cars even if they are electric.   They are literally authoritarian communists who openly say business owners are thieves and exploiters of the people, they want people to lose property rights, and they want absolute control to reshape society in the manner the WEF is pushing. 

They want only themselves and their donors to have cars and everyone else to be on buses they control.  They hate farmers and want to force them to stop farming.  They literally want to intentionally destroy civilization.  That is the left today.
Makes you wonder how they get anyone to vote for them

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on June 14, 2024, 11:00:22 PMYep, that is what Greasy Newscum and the radical leftists Democrats are demanding.  They want everyone to not be allowed to use cars even if they are electric.   They are literally authoritarian communists who openly say business owners are thieves and exploiters of the people, they want people to lose property rights, and they want absolute control to reshape society in the manner the WEF is pushing. 

Only rich assholes will have the freedom to own and drive cars. They sure are looking out for the average working stiff.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

The good news is even the left wing idiots here are slowly figuring out how evil and insane the left has become.  Not that they will change their leftist voting patterns once they move to Texas, no, they haven't figured out that is the problem yet, but they do understand the leftist yutopia they voted for has gone to shit.  They will, sadly, just turn their new refuge into a carbon copy of what they fled. 

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on June 15, 2024, 12:08:37 AMThe good news is even the left wing idiots here are slowly figuring out how evil and insane the left has become.  Not that they will change their leftist voting patterns once they move to Texas, no, they haven't figured out that is the problem yet, but they do understand the leftist yutopia they voted for has gone to shit.  They will, sadly, just turn their new refuge into a carbon copy of what they fled. 

That is a damned good video. I think there are more progs who are quietly saying this is madness too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Nope.  I post the link and then paste it here just like I do at every other forum but it doesn't imbed here.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on June 15, 2024, 03:49:55 PMNope.  I post the link and then paste it here just like I do at every other forum but it doesn't imbed here.
I post a shitload of videos. I have never had a problem.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on June 17, 2024, 03:46:37 PMhttps://youtu.be/CHeVLOG-Pe4?si=0voBWkBJ0sJWETUY

Wait... these moron libtard DAs say you need a victim in order to charge a crime?

Has anyone run that revelation by Alvin Bragg or Latisha James?