News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 8794
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 24, 2024, 09:14:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Mmmm. Just what it's doing for the resale value of properties in the area ought to be something to give an investor the incentive to push prices even lower. Leave the chance to relocate for too long and your options are visibly wilting before they ever get a chance to be exercised.

I did say that getting out of the cities was a good idea; here is but one example of their decline into urban ghetto trash. I wouldn't invest in property there, you're guaranteed to lose value. Those that don't fall into line will be forced to through property tax hikes and legislation aimed at squeezing even more out of the gullible home owners.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

 - Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

It appears greasy Newscum is trying to pretend he is a moderate now instead of the flaming radical left wing extremist we have all known for the last 20 years.  My guess is he wants to run for President so he is now trying to reposition himself.

DKG

California tends to lead the charge when it comes to proposing bills that not only defy all sound logic and reasoning but also tend to be downright evil.

The state's latest endeavor attempted to pass a law that would have essentially allowed children to be taken away from parents who refused to affirm their child's gender identity.

"AB-957 proposed that courts deciding custody cases must consider whether each parent affirmed the child's gender identity and added parents' affirmation of their child's gender identity to the state's standard of what constitutes parental responsibility for providing the health, safety, and welfare of the child in a court of law," reports Sara Gonzales.

"Simply put, when parents divorce and go through a custody battle, judges can use this bill to remove children from the home of a parent who refuses to participate in the delusion of transgenderism."

However, in a surprising turn of events, Governor Gavin Newsome vetoed the bill.

He is doing this so he will not seem so extreme should he be called upon by the DNC to replace Biden.

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Elephants First to Benefit as Ojai, CA Recognizes 'Legal Rights of Nonhuman Animals'

  <- Heading to Ojai

Legal rights for all inhabitants of the animal kingdom have been formally recognised in the Southern California city of Ojai after a council vote Tuesday night.

Elephants are the first to benefit as the city leads the U.S. to ensure legal protection is delivered to any and all "nonhuman animals."

The Ojai City Council voted to adopt the ordinance introduced by Councilmember Leslie Rule (District 1) and developed with the Nonhuman Rights Project (NhRP) by a vote of 4-1, local outlet KTLA reports.

Rule first proposed the ordinance earlier this year. Specifically, she wrote the ordinance due to how elephants in Ojai were once made to do circus tricks and were later moved to a large elephant sanctuary, the California Globe reports.

The proposal argued elephants are cognitively, emotionally, and socially complex like humans, and deserve liberty to lead healthy lives with their feelings intact.

The ordinance defines and protects elephants' rights to freedom, NhRP said in a press release.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/28/elephants-first-to-benefit-as-ojai-ca-recognizes-legal-rights-of-nonhuman-animals/

Oerdin

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.  You let women vote and this is the kind of stupid shit that happens. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 28, 2023, 03:40:57 PMElephants First to Benefit as Ojai, CA Recognizes 'Legal Rights of Nonhuman Animals'

  <- Heading to Ojai

Legal rights for all inhabitants of the animal kingdom have been formally recognised in the Southern California city of Ojai after a council vote Tuesday night.

Elephants are the first to benefit as the city leads the U.S. to ensure legal protection is delivered to any and all "nonhuman animals."

The Ojai City Council voted to adopt the ordinance introduced by Councilmember Leslie Rule (District 1) and developed with the Nonhuman Rights Project (NhRP) by a vote of 4-1, local outlet KTLA reports.

Rule first proposed the ordinance earlier this year. Specifically, she wrote the ordinance due to how elephants in Ojai were once made to do circus tricks and were later moved to a large elephant sanctuary, the California Globe reports.

The proposal argued elephants are cognitively, emotionally, and socially complex like humans, and deserve liberty to lead healthy lives with their feelings intact.

The ordinance defines and protects elephants' rights to freedom, NhRP said in a press release.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/28/elephants-first-to-benefit-as-ojai-ca-recognizes-legal-rights-of-nonhuman-animals/
Non human animals??

Oerdin

Effect 10/1/23 Los Angeles is putting in place a zero bail policy for all misdemeanor crimes as well as "nonviolent felonies".  BTW a lot of what Democrap politicians claim are "nonviolent" are actually extremely violent.  Expect crime to skyrocket in L.A. due to there not being any consequences.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/zero-bail-los-angeles-county-courts-lawsuit/13840619/

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on September 30, 2023, 12:35:40 PMWomen shouldn't be allowed to vote.  You let women vote and this is the kind of stupid shit that happens. 

Not to mention the elimination of the death penalty and toleration for faggits.

Shen Li

What Oerdin meant to say is that white women should not be allowed to vote.

Oerdin

No, sorry, your all nuts and emotional thinkers.  No votes for you.
Agree Agree x 1 View List


Biggie Smiles

The bastard scum on the left will tell you this is all fear mongering right wing propaganda

until they get mugged in an alley

then their demeanor changes a full 180 degrees in a matter of seconds.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 02, 2023, 03:06:48 PMThe bastard scum on the left will tell you this is all fear mongering right wing propaganda

until they get mugged in an alley

then their demeanor changes a full 180 degrees in a matter of seconds.

The left ALWAYS ignores everything about their bad policies until it affects them personally.  That is the type of people they are.  They refuse to think things through, they hate thinking logically, they love emotions and virtue signaling, so they will vote for the most obviously retarded shit just as long as they think it is popular.  They will only change when their own stupidity bites them in the ass. 

Only then do they learn but only a little.

Erica Mena

No bail law implemented today. God help us
<t></t>