The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 26, 2023, 12:42:21 PMRemember the trucker's convoy and anti mandate protests in Ottawa? Trudeau called them racists, nazis, and some other labels too that I can't remember. He seized their bank accounts and he had the nerve to call them nazis. :crazy:

You have said the truth!

Oerdin

There was another picture in that set where she didn't try to hide the gas stove.  She got destroyed on Twitter so the white house removed that picture and replaced it with this one where the gas stove was much less visible.  So, yes, absolutely and without question they definitely tried to minimize and hide the gas stove.

End of debate.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on December 25, 2023, 02:04:35 AMThe problem is they are doing it intentionally.  Supposedly "for the environment" but none of it is really for the environment.  The left has a great hatred of humanity and a desire to have authoritarian control because they delusionally think they are better than everyone else ever though everything they touch turns to shit.
It's hard to have authoritarian control over free and prosperous people. So, the libtards make them poor and dependent.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Oerdin on December 26, 2023, 04:02:04 PMThere was another picture in that set where she didn't try to hide the gas stove.  She got destroyed on Twitter so the white house removed that picture and replaced it with this one where the gas stove was much less visible.  So, yes, absolutely and without question they definitely tried to minimize and hide the gas stove.

End of debate.

look, chief.... you can google "kamala gas stove" and see as many as 5 pictures of her and a gas stove.... each picture has a different shirt and different hairstyle.... thats a good indicator that they weren't all taken on the same day.... the picture that you have posted is a selfie taken by her husband.... you can tell by his arms that hes holding the camera.... he POSTED that picture.... that wasn't "accidental".... not to mention that she has FIVE DIFFERENT PICTURES of her and a stove.... how many pictures have you posed for in front of a stove? i'm a pretty active motherfucker and i have NONE.... shes telling you to your face that she don't care.... YOU won't have a gas stove.... she will....

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 26, 2023, 04:41:01 PMlook, chief.... you can google "kamala gas stove" and see as many as 5 pictures of her and a gas stove.... each picture has a different shirt and different hairstyle.... thats a good indicator that they weren't all taken on the same day.... the picture that you have posted is a selfie taken by her husband.... you can tell by his arms that hes holding the camera.... he POSTED that picture.... that wasn't "accidental".... not to mention that she has FIVE DIFFERENT PICTURES of her and a stove.... how many pictures have you posed for in front of a stove? i'm a pretty active motherfucker and i have NONE.... shes telling you to your face that she don't care.... YOU won't have a gas stove.... she will....
The Bidens have a gas stove too.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on December 26, 2023, 04:44:31 PMThe Bidens have a gas stove too.

of course they do.... why wouldn't they? its clean even-burning and cheap.... not to mention transportable and dependable.... it works whether you have electricity or not.... i have two gas burners myself.... they want you on electric and they want your electric grid to be unstable.... because when you're chipped, they'll have the power to shut your whole life down.... you do what they say or you don't do anything....

Oliver the Second

Pizza Hut Operators in California Lay Off All Delivery Drivers After Gov. Newsom Raises Minimum Wage For Fast-Food Workers

Two large Pizza Hut operators in California are laying off all their delivery drivers ahead of a new state law that raises the minimum wage for fast-food workers to $20 an hour, Business Insider reports.

The layoffs impact hundreds of Pizza Hut locations across the state including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Bernardino counties and Sacramento, and involve more than 1,200 in-house delivery drivers.

The job cuts will take place through February, according to federal employment notices obtained by Business Insider.

The two major franchisees are "Pac Pizza, LLC," and "Southern California Pizza Co." They both handle Pizza Huts in California including Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County as well as Sacramento.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/pizza-hut-operators-california-lay-all-delivery-drivers/

deadskinmask

theres gonna be alot more of that as we go forward.... they're replacing ppl with machines and they need to create the gap before they can fill the gap.... "we can't all be robot polishers"....
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 27, 2023, 09:26:56 AMPizza Hut Operators in California Lay Off All Delivery Drivers After Gov. Newsom Raises Minimum Wage For Fast-Food Workers

Two large Pizza Hut operators in California are laying off all their delivery drivers ahead of a new state law that raises the minimum wage for fast-food workers to $20 an hour, Business Insider reports.

The layoffs impact hundreds of Pizza Hut locations across the state including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Bernardino counties and Sacramento, and involve more than 1,200 in-house delivery drivers.

The job cuts will take place through February, according to federal employment notices obtained by Business Insider.

The two major franchisees are "Pac Pizza, LLC," and "Southern California Pizza Co." They both handle Pizza Huts in California including Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County as well as Sacramento.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/pizza-hut-operators-california-lay-all-delivery-drivers/

LMFAO!

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 27, 2023, 09:34:45 AMtheres gonna be alot more of that as we go forward.... they're replacing ppl with machines and they need to create the gap before they can fill the gap.... "we can't all be robot polishers"....
Big minimim wage increases means fewer unskilled labour positions. Automation and increased productivity will see to that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 27, 2023, 09:34:45 AMtheres gonna be alot more of that as we go forward.... they're replacing ppl with machines and they need to create the gap before they can fill the gap.... "we can't all be robot polishers"....

this 1000%

COVID was part of the plan too.

Has anyone seen the walmart cashier lines after COVID? there's maybe 2 maned lanes now IF THAT.

Biggie Smiles

Your average libtard in California is so fucking stupid - I swear.

These vermin cocksuckers go to college to become fucking stupid.

20.00 bucks is a "living wage"? In California? Are you fucking dolts really that fucking brain dead? 20.00 an hour isn't even a living wage down here in Florida where the cost of living is about 15% of what it is in that shithole.

Hell, ppl in California would have a hard time living comfortably on a 50.00 an hour salary

this is lip service to distract from the disastrous policies they put into effect which causes the cost of living to skyrocket

So the cost of living rises 30 bucks an hour and this asshole hands you the crumbs which amount to 3 bucks an hour and you fucking dupes fall for the oakie doke like the good dumb little lemmings you are.

unbelievable 

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 27, 2023, 01:50:51 PMthis 1000%

COVID was part of the plan too.

Has anyone seen the walmart cashier lines after COVID? there's maybe 2 maned lanes now IF THAT.

All the Walmart Cashiers I ever dealt with were slow and incompetent AF. I might have to go to a Walmart and see first hand how much better the checkout experience is with me checking my own shit!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on December 27, 2023, 02:05:44 PMAll the Walmart Cashiers I ever dealt with were slow and incompetent AF. I might have to go to a Walmart and see first hand how much better the checkout experience is with me checking my own shit!
But see that was by design - as DSM aptly pointed out.

They need to create the conditions where we will accept our replacement with machines..

same thing is happening in more advanced functions with AI

IT has already taken a massive hit with this whole Cloud bandwagon.