The best topic

Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on May 14, 2024, 06:10:11 PMIt was $2400 from the state plus $2000 from the feds for $4400 per month for two years of free money.  So every fucking lazy bum, shyster, fraudster, and illegal alien all took it.

Then Dems have the nerve to lie and claim inflation wasn't their fault.  Bull shit
I got it now. I was still in Canada during Covid.

Canada gave out five hundred dollars a week. Many people created false identities and collected a lot of money. Motorcycle gangs and other organized crime groups took advantage of Trudeau's stuoidity and were earning more from scamming COVID money than from selling drugs.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on May 14, 2024, 06:13:43 PMWe literally had brain dead idiots like A.O.C. claiming "who cares?  It is literally free money so we can just print more and we can give it to people who can't work or who don't want to work".  That is how stupid and evil Democrats are.
She is another lefty who is generous with other people's money, but tighter than bark to a tree with her own. She is a millionaire and did not help her own destitute grandmother.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Do any of you here believe a conservative government can undo what the liberals have done?

I am worried but I can't see people changing morally.

We can't control morality. Our lack of morals is behind a lot of suffering.

How do you put Jeanies back in bottles?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on May 14, 2024, 06:32:57 PMDo any of you here believe a conservative government can undo what the liberals have done?

Pierre Pollivere is going to make repealing Trudeau's carbon tax his first act, so that will give instant relief to Canadians struggling under Justinflation.

He will also quickly repeal bills C-49 and C-69 to restore confidence in Canada's energy sector. He will streamline the regulatory process Trudeau brought in that makes approving large industrial projects nearly impossible. This will send a message to international investors that Canada is open for business once again. Investment has fled Canada under Trudeau.

Other areas like fiscal responsibility, health care reform, control over immigration, defunding the CBC are trickier. They will take some time.

Frood

Quote from: caskur on May 14, 2024, 06:32:57 PMDo any of you here believe a conservative government can undo what the liberals have done?

You can't. They've imported genies. Nothing will ever be the same. That is their plan.

Dilution and imports wearing down the society.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on May 14, 2024, 06:52:54 PMPierre Pollivere is going to make repealing Trudeau's carbon tax his first act, so that will give instant relief to Canadians struggling under Justinflation.

He will also quickly repeal bills C-49 and C-69 to restore confidence in Canada's energy sector. He will streamline the regulatory process Trudeau brought in that makes approving large industrial projects nearly impossible. This will send a message to international investors that Canada is open for business once again. Investment has fled Canada under Trudeau.

Other areas like fiscal responsibility, health care reform, control over immigration, defunding the CBC are trickier. They will take some time.

Canada like most of the West is already lost.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on May 14, 2024, 08:08:06 PMCanada like most of the West is already lost.

I am leaning towards this notion but you never know... we might turn around and make a last stand.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on May 14, 2024, 06:52:54 PMPierre Pollivere is going to make repealing Trudeau's carbon tax his first act, so that will give instant relief to Canadians struggling under Justinflation.

Immigration should cease altogether. Your citizens should all be housed and people from other countries be invited in where there is a need AFTER all your citizens are taken care of first.

Our government is going to give us all $500 to cope with our power bills.

Did Truedope get elected 3 times?... or twice?

Look, the only way the conservatives will win is if they have a better plan than the liberals.

Maybe I am wrong... I hope so...

What is the conservatives plan for druggies? What is the plan for the native women on drugs and on the streets?

How many drug rehabilitation centres are being built?

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on May 14, 2024, 06:07:23 PMWas that money on top of the 600 dollars a week from Washington?
I could be wrong, but I think that was only for people who had or were about to expire their unemployment benefits. Maybe Oerdin can clarify that for us.

Oerdin

California is #1 in job loses, #1 in violent crime growth, and #1 in homelessness.  That is what unchecked power for leftists results in.

https://youtu.be/rt7Eyu36u3g?si=L1nwOXN1E_urUe4Z
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

And to deflect from the consequences of Democrats horrible radical left wing policies and mass over spending...  Greasy Newscum lies and tries to blame climate change for the state's $65 Billion budget deficit and terrible economy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/15/newsom-says-climate-change-partly-to-blame-for-california-budget-deficit/
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on May 15, 2024, 12:56:42 PMAnd to deflect from the consequences of Democrats horrible radical left wing policies and mass over spending...  Greasy Newscum lies and tries to blame climate change for the state's $65 Billion budget deficit and terrible economy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/15/newsom-says-climate-change-partly-to-blame-for-california-budget-deficit/

Tack on another 7 billion to that number, sir. Because, libtards can't math.

but the good news is. This is all Trump's fault.

https://www.latimes.com/california/newsletter/2024-05-14/california-budget-deficit-prompts-newsom-to-propose-cuts-essential-california

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on May 15, 2024, 12:56:42 PMAnd to deflect from the consequences of Democrats horrible radical left wing policies and mass over spending...  Greasy Newscum lies and tries to blame climate change for the state's $65 Billion budget deficit and terrible economy.

I hope I live to see California burned down to the ground!!!  :crampe:

You can bet your ass these cunts will STILL vote democRAT!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 15, 2024, 01:11:02 PMTack on another 7 billion to that number, sir. Because, libtards can't math.

but the good news is. This is all Trump's fault.

https://www.latimes.com/california/newsletter/2024-05-14/california-budget-deficit-prompts-newsom-to-propose-cuts-essential-california

When he gets to The Vatican, I hope the pope sticks his dick in his ass!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 15, 2024, 01:20:37 PMWhen he gets to The Vatican, I hope the pope sticks his dick in his ass!
Im sure he's hoping for the same

so let's not wish well on that cockroach