The best topic

Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 15, 2024, 01:11:02 PMTack on another 7 billion to that number, sir. Because, libtards can't math.

but the good news is. This is all Trump's fault.

https://www.latimes.com/california/newsletter/2024-05-14/california-budget-deficit-prompts-newsom-to-propose-cuts-essential-california

Last year Democrats passed free health care for all illegals in the state.  That sounds like something that can easily be cut and save billions.  Another one is Democrats passed free abortions for everyone who wants one plus travel money to get to California for you free abortion plus free hotel stays.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on May 15, 2024, 01:28:52 PMLast year Democrats passed free health care for all illegals in the state.  That sounds like something that can easily be cut and save billions.  Another one is Democrats passed free abortions for everyone who wants one plus travel money to get to California for you free abortion plus free hotel stays.

Illinois did that too. Sometimes, we even pay for the travel here.

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on May 15, 2024, 01:28:52 PMLast year Democrats passed free health care for all illegals in the state.  That sounds like something that can easily be cut and save billions.  Another one is Democrats passed free abortions for everyone who wants one plus travel money to get to California for you free abortion plus free hotel stays.
Taxpayers should be in front of your state legislature every day until that is changed.

Oerdin

That won't happen.  They will just keep voting blue no matter who because they are brain dead zombies.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oerdin

Well, this just came out today. Originally they said $24 billion was lost from the state unemployment fund giving away money to people who didn't qualify or who committed fraud but the actual total revealed today is... $55 billion.

I can't make this shit up.

https://youtu.be/uRgIgRBvanc?si=pkLBZBG0yhL7L3A3

The Trump administration even warned Greasy Newscum and his fellow Democrats and told them they had to change the system immediately to prevent mass fraud but Democrats deliberately ignored him.  Now the Federal government is demanding $55 billion he returned to it because the state failed to manage it effectively or even take basic actions to prevent fraud.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on May 14, 2024, 08:08:06 PMCanada like most of the West is already lost.
Unfortunately there is some truth to your statement. When the Conservatives become the government next year, there are some things they can change quickly. There are other issues that will take two terms. And there are others again that are hopeless.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on May 15, 2024, 06:14:05 PMWell, this just came out today. Originally they said $24 billion was lost from the state unemployment fund giving away money to people who didn't qualify or who committed fraud but the actual total revealed today is... $55 billion.

I can't make this shit up.

https://youtu.be/uRgIgRBvanc?si=pkLBZBG0yhL7L3A3

The Trump administration even warned Greasy Newscum and his fellow Democrats and told them they had to change the system immediately to prevent mass fraud but Democrats deliberately ignored him.  Now the Federal government is demanding $55 billion he returned to it because the state failed to manage it effectively or even take basic actions to prevent fraud.

California will not pay the money back even if the state could.
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on May 15, 2024, 06:27:46 PMCalifornia will not pay the money back even if the state could.

Fred's have required a big increase in payroll taxes in this state for every employed person.  So this will become just yet another reason to hire people in a different state.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

We in Australia gave boat people $3,000 to piss off back to the countries they came from...  that worked OK.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on May 15, 2024, 07:44:19 PMWe in Australia gave boat people $3,000 to piss off back to the countries they came from...  that worked OK.

In bidens America, they gave the $5K-$10K for coming IN!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on May 15, 2024, 08:05:45 PMIn bidens America, they gave the $5K-$10K for coming IN!!!!
We reward scammers too.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on May 15, 2024, 01:19:24 PMI hope I live to see California burned down to the ground!!!  :crampe:

I've got five pounds of popcorn ready to go for when the 9.3 hits  :popcorn:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Herman on May 15, 2024, 08:15:14 PMWe reward scammers too.

our conservative government did a good job on the boat people but this Labor government are now setting the good work previously done, amiss.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on May 15, 2024, 08:05:45 PMIn bidens America, they gave the $5K-$10K for coming IN!!!!

Shoot them..  Biden first.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 15, 2024, 08:24:07 PMI've got five pounds of popcorn ready to go for when the 9.3 hits  :popcorn:

Our Erica Mena lives there...

- Andy Warhol