Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Here's the problem, Wulf.

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 08:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You talk tough.

You probably wouldn't do a visit to my place after I had a few...  

The fact is, is that you think you're tough.  You're not.  Neither is Oberon.

You both are a fucking joke.

Come visit me in Langley with that fucking yap...  You'll see what fucking happens.

Angry White Male

Come on, tough guy!

Where are your put downs and threats?

Wulf

Go sleep it off, little guy.

Count what few blessing you have that I don't take your pathetic drunken rambles seriously.

But if you insist, just PM me your address. OR I could just look for a broken down dump truck that looks like a sterno guzzling, loser lives in it?

Here you go, rummy. This fits you.... :laugh3:

">https://youtu.be/4trn2lJxl00

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Go sleep it off, little guy.

Count what few blessing you have that I don't take your pathetic drunken rambles seriously.

But if you insist, just PM me your address. OR I could just look for a broken down dump truck that looks like a sterno guzzling, loser lives in it?

Here you go, rummy. This fits you.... :laugh3:

">https://youtu.be/4trn2lJxl00
 ac_toofunny

Aryan

Wulf's just a typical internet tough guy.  All bark and no bite.  Faggots like him are a dime a dozen...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf's just a typical internet tough guy.  All bark and no bite.  Faggots like him are a dime a dozen...

What, and Mel is a tough guy? ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf's just a typical internet tough guy.  All bark and no bite.  Faggots like him are a dime a dozen...

I've no issue with Mel, he's always been fine with me, Wulf on the other hand has always come across as a grumpy miserable old fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I've no issue with Mel, he's always been fine with me, Wulf on the other hand has always come across as a grumpy miserable old fuck.

It's not a matter of having a problem with Mel. I'm just pointing out he's all drunken talk.

Aryan

So what's Wulf's excuse for acting the tough guy online? Sexual frustration?     ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So what's Wulf's excuse for acting the tough guy online? Sexual frustration?     ac_dunno

Wulf has opinions on a variety of topics He's not here just because he has an internet crush on a couple of posters.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

That's why we like him!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Speak for yourself  :laugh:

Pfft.  What fun is that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Speaking of faggots, our little Nazi wannabe seems to have his asshole in a knot. Hence the sticking of his marginally employed nose into something that doesn't concern him. Who gives a fuck if you never had a problem with Mel....that means exactly...ZIP.

What's the matter Adolf, mummy go on holiday and forget to stock the fridge with juice boxes?

I told you yesterday to take your tears elsewhere.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"

Speaking of faggots, our little Nazi wannabe seems to have his asshole in a knot. Hence the sticking of his marginally employed nose into something that doesn't concern him. Who gives a fuck if you never had a problem with Mel....that means exactly...ZIP.

What's the matter Adolf, mummy go on holiday and forget to stock the fridge with juice boxes?

I told you yesterday to take your tears elsewhere.

As grumpy old faggots go, you are on a par with Semen, maybe you share the same retirement home?  

Seriously though, your tough guy act doesn't wash with me. I've encountered your type many times before online, and the same explanation always applies, that the person doing it is a no life sad case who is mad at the world and wants to lash out...

Come to think of it, is Renee your sister?   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview