Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Here's the problem, Wulf.

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 08:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf's just a typical internet tough guy.  All bark and no bite.  Faggots like him are a dime a dozen...

Speaking of faggots, our little Nazi wannabe seems to have his asshole in a knot. Hence the sticking of his marginally employed nose into something that doesn't concern him. Who gives a fuck if you never had a problem with Mel....that means exactly...ZIP.

What's the matter Adolf, mummy go on holiday and forget to stock the fridge with juice boxes?

I told you yesterday to take your tears elsewhere.

As grumpy old faggots go, you are on a par with Semen, maybe you share the same retirement home?  

Seriously though, your tough guy act doesn't wash with me. I've encountered your type many times before online, and the same explanation always applies, that the person doing it is a no life sad case who is mad at the world and wants to lash out...

Come to think of it, is Renee your sister?   :laugh:

Is that meant for me?
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Christ...talk about punch drunk...but on the INTERNET???

Mel. Get help.

Seriously.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf's just a typical internet tough guy.  All bark and no bite.  Faggots like him are a dime a dozen...

Speaking of faggots, our little Nazi wannabe seems to have his asshole in a knot. Hence the sticking of his marginally employed nose into something that doesn't concern him. Who gives a fuck if you never had a problem with Mel....that means exactly...ZIP.

What's the matter Adolf, mummy go on holiday and forget to stock the fridge with juice boxes?

As grumpy old faggots go, you are on a par with Semen, maybe you share the same retirement home?  

Seriously though, your tough guy act doesn't wash with me. I've encountered your type many times before online, and the same explanation always applies, that the person doing it is a no life sad case who is mad at the world and wants to lash out...

Ah yes, there it is again. You obviously have Renee on the brain. The way you never miss an opportunity to slam her (on two separate forums no less) one can really see how badly she must have ripped open your taint when she shoved her fist up your ass. :laugh3:

Don't worry, you are not the only lowlife to suffer from this malady.

I find it very telling how ALL the scumbags, assholes and loud mouthed fools (YOU, Gordy, Mel, Dinky, Munday, etc) find her so objectionable while most of the other well respected quality posters think that she is or was the tits.  :laugh3: Maybe Nazi boy; its time to take some stock in the worthless "basket of deplorables" that you find yourself in?

BTW, I don't give a fuck about what "washes" with you. I'm almost certain that your entire pathetic, 30 some odd year life experience can be summed up by the goings on within the 10 kilometer radius of your government subsidized, hovel. Why in the world would I even care about impressing the likes of you? Your aren't even worth the barest of efforts. Now fuck off little boy and go rub some ointment on your gash.

GORDY GAMBINO

Oberon is a fucken mouthy alky. I'm gonna fuck his woman right in the pussy and shit in his pool. You are fucken welcome.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Ah yes, there it is again. You obviously have Renee on the brain. The way you never miss an opportunity to slam her (on two separate forums no less) one can really see how badly she must have ripped open your taint when she shoved her fist up your ass. :laugh3:

I find it very telling how ALL the scumbags, assholes and loud mouthed fools (YOU, Gordy, Mel, Dinky, Munday, etc) find her so objectionable while most of the other well respected quality posters think that she is or was the tits.  :laugh3: Maybe Nazi boy; its time to take some stock in the worthless "basket of deplorables" that you find yourself in?

BTW, I don't give a fuck about what "washes" with you. I'm almost certain that your entire pathetic, 30 some odd year life experience can be summed up by the goings on within the 10 kilometer radius of your government subsidized, hovel. Why in the world would I even care about impressing the likes of you? Your aren't even worth the barest of efforts. Now fuck off little boy and go rub some ointment on your gash.

I can't be classified as a scumbag when only today I've been able to post freely without being moderated and banned for the first time in numerous months.

Get your perspective sorted out.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I can't be classified as a scumbag when only today I've been able to post freely without being moderated and banned for the first time in numerous months.

Get your perspective sorted out.

We'll, we'll, look what just crept in and I didn't even say your name 3 times.

Please excuse me and let me be the first to congratulate you on reaping the benefits of the schizophrenic moderation that is so common at this place.

BTW, I wasn't thinking "scumbag" as it applies to you. I was thinking more along the lines of "loud mouthed fool". So I don't think I need my perspective "sorted out" but thanks for the suggestion all the same.

Aryan

I'll tell you the reason why the hate whale sticks in my mind, it was because she abused her mod privileges more shamelessly than anyone else I have ever seen before.  She literally banned people just because she didn't like them. It was unbelievable. But anyways, fuck her, she's gone, for good hopefully.

As for you old man,  you are easily one of the most grumpiest, grouchiest, butt hurt old timers I've encountered in ages.  You go from thread to thread, bitching and picking at people, over the most pointless ridiculous shit.  Whats wrong? You unhappy in real life? Of course you are, it couldn't be more obvious..... Perhaps you should drag your withered old carcass to Thailand and buy yourself a wife. It might actually improve your mood on here.   ac_lmfao

RW

Actually she banned you because she believed your Nazi views were a detriment to this forum.  That's not personal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well I do take that personally, especially when widespread anti-muslim sentiment is rife on here.  So according to her being critical of Jews is forbidden?  Lol what a daft cow.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well I do take that personally, especially when widespread anti-muslim sentiment is rife on here.  So according to her being critical of Jews is forbidden?  Lol what a daft cow.

I think it was more the childish Nazism shock factor crap that she figured the forum could do without.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Wulf

I'll tell you the reason why the hate whale sticks in my mind, it was because she abused her mod privileges more shamelessly than anyone else I have ever seen before.  She literally banned people just because she didn't like them. It was unbelievable. But anyways, fuck her, she's gone, for good hopefully.

As for you old man,  you are easily one of the most grumpiest, grouchiest, butt hurt old timers I've encountered in ages.  You go from thread to thread, bitching and picking at people, over the most pointless ridiculous shit.  Whats wrong? You unhappy in real life? Of course you are, it couldn't be more obvious..... Perhaps you should drag your withered old carcass to Thailand and buy yourself a wife. It might actually improve your mood on here.   ac_lmfao

How many people did she ban? Do you even know?

Of course you don't.

You are just upset because she saw you as a problem child for the forum and rightfully so.

Your kind of ignorant and often violent antisemitic rhetoric is bad for the kind of traffic this place would ideally like to attract.

I suppose little shit weasels like you have a place in this world so that reasonable people can point at and laugh. Unfortunately the powers that be here, are gutless and for some ungodly reason refuse to send your insane holocaust denying ass packing. Maybe it's because you come off too fucking childlike and butt hurt to have any real credibility as a hardcore NeoNazi.

Whatever the reason, I'm sure pity with a liberal dose of amusement has something to do with it.

Aryan

How many people did she ban? Do you even know?

Of course you don't.

You are just upset because she saw you as a problem child for the forum and rightfully so.

Your kind of ignorant and often violent antisemitic rhetoric is bad for the kind of traffic this place would ideally like to attract.

I suppose little shit weasels like you have a place in this world so that reasonable people can point at and laugh. Unfortunately the powers that be here, are gutless and for some ungodly reason refuse to send your insane holocaust denying ass packing. Maybe it's because you come off too fucking childlike and butt hurt to have any real credibility as a hardcore NeoNazi.

Whatever the reason, I'm sure pity with a liberal dose of amusement has something to do with it.

Or maybe its because I bring more to the place than a miserable butthurt old timer like you?  

What do you actually bring to this place apart from shit flinging and whining?   Absolutely fuck all.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They're my beliefs, nothing childish about them.

Yeah there kind of is.  The whole swastika thing is something young teenagers do when they want to be shocking and try their hands at upsetting people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"They're my beliefs, nothing childish about them.

Yeah there kind of is.  The whole swastika thing is something young teenagers do when they want to be shocking and try their hands at upsetting people.

The avatar is out of my respect and admiration for NS Germany.  

Its users like your buddy Wulf who drive people away from forums with their shitty attitudes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview