Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Here's the problem, Wulf.

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 08:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"As I said in another thread, perception is a wonderful thing.

So is ignoring the obvious, especially when it suits your own persecution complex which is something all little ink stamped Nazi's like you share.

Again, how many people did Renee actually ban and why? You're so torqued up over it that you must have an inkling or are you just an insecure little faggot who deep down knows why he is a fucking social pariah?

Come on fuckwad, step up be a man.

I dont really care who else she banned, it was my ban which annoyed me for obvious reasons. I think Mel and Gordy were also banned, along with others, which was why the place was a ghost town back then, and now it has a lot more traffic. Unless posting on dead forums is more to your liking?  :001_rolleyes:

You're so hell bent over it, one would figure that you would know. But I guess you don't.

If she banned you and for the reason RW outlined, she was perfectly within reasonable grounds to do so. In other words your banning has been validated....tough shit. I also think others have told you the same.

So I guess this all boils down to a 30 something year old child who got his feelings hurt by someone doing their job correctly.

Does that spell it out for you well enough?

Way to be, dickhead. :laugh3: Grow up.

So criticism of Jews isn't allowed but hatred of Islam and muslims is?  

Do you realise how retarded that sounds?  :laugh:

At least be consistent with your 'rules'.   :001_rolleyes:

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As I said in another thread, perception is a wonderful thing.

So is ignoring the obvious, especially when it suits your own persecution complex which is something all little ink stamped Nazi's like you share.

Again, how many people did Renee actually ban and why? You're so torqued up over it that you must have an inkling or are you just an insecure little faggot who deep down knows why he is a fucking social pariah?

I dont really care who else she banned, it was my ban which annoyed me for obvious reasons. I think Mel and Gordy were also banned, along with others, which was why the place was a ghost town back then, and now it has a lot more traffic. Unless posting on dead forums is more to your liking?  :001_rolleyes:

You're so hell bent over it, one would figure that you would know. But I guess you don't.

If she banned you and for the reason RW outlined, she was perfectly within reasonable grounds to do so. In other words your banning has been validated....tough shit. I also think others have told you the same.

So I guess this all boils down to a 30 something year old child who got his feelings hurt by someone doing their job correctly.

You are confused as usual.

The hatred some posters here harbour for Muslims is hate for a radical ideology that commits violence all over the globe.

Your kind of hate is for an entire demographic of people who we know have been persecuted since biblical times. The barbarous actions of those you admire is enough to land your POV in the unsavory lunatic pile.

Explaining this to you is lunacy in itself. Even a half blind microcephalic should be able to see the difference.

Furthermore the Anti-Islam fever that sometimes grips this place is generally confined to the "EXTREMISM" subforum and is not out in plain sight.

I'm sure if you came here with the intent of just joking around and having a few laughs, you would have gotten a pass. But I pretty sure that like all you Bastard refugees, you came here with an idea that you were going to push the outside of the envelope and make a rep for your sorry self.

It's too bad for you that you ran into a brick wall. Notice how Herman got criticized and admonished by the Administration and much of the membership for overstepping his MOD privileges but Renee did not when she banned you?

That alone should have told you that the problem was YOU and if you had an ounce of self awareness and perception, you would accept it and stop trying to rationalize your idiotic forum fuckery.

deadskinmask

Aryan

The hatred some posters here harbour for Muslims is hate for a radical ideology that commits violence all over the globe.

Your kind of hate is for an entire demographic of people who we know have been persecuted since biblical times. The barbarous actions of those you admire is enough to land your POV in the unsavory lunatic pile.

Explaining this to you is lunacy in itself. Even a half blind microcephalic should be able to see the difference.

Furthermore the Anti-Islam fever that sometimes grips this place is generally confined to the "EXTREMISM" subforum and is not out in plain sight.

I'm sure if you came here with the intent of just joking around and having a few laughs, you would have gotten a pass. But I pretty sure that like all you Bastard refugees, you came here with an idea that you were going to push the outside of the envelope and make a rep for your sorry self.

It's too bad for you that you ran into a brick wall. Notice how Herman got criticized and admonished by the Administration and much of the membership for overstepping his MOD privileges but Renee did not when she banned you?

That alone should have told you that the problem was YOU and if you had an ounce of self awareness and perception, you would accept it and stop trying to rationalize your idiotic forum fuckery.

You need to read up on Jewish terrorism. Try with the Lavon Affair, then of course there's Israel and the regular acts of genocide its people commit against the Palestinians. But Jews are harmless right and are horribly persecuted for no reason?   :oeudC:  

The chaos in Europe with Islam is a direct result of Jewish influence promoting open borders and mass immigration.  You are totally out of your depth on this subject, and are showing how little you know about the situation.  

As for my presence on here, you have bought into the anti-BF sentiment from day one and jumped on the bandwagon of tarring anyone from BF as an asshole. What exactly have I done that is so bad that I don't deserve to post on here?  You are exactly the sort of poster who drives people away, with your bitchy, argumentative and thoroughly unpleasant attitude.  Now dont mistake this observation as me 'crying', I dont give a shit how you act, but some people dont like being around negative cunts like yourself.  

As posters go you're a fucking joke, and wouldn't be missed in the slightest if you fucked off for good right now.  Says a lot doesn't it for someone who has been around as long as you have?

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"he has a point, scouse....

How so?  Its not as if I troll the place is it? I just post and interact with everyone like a normal poster....

I'm getting a bit fed up of you always sticking the knife in to be honest, I  know you are desperate to gain acceptance on here, and think that siding with this idiot will improve your chances, but that sort of behavior impresses no one.  

I'm getting deja vu from BF and the YNC, and being reminded why you got called Turncoat mask with your flip flopping and back stabbing.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"he has a point, scouse....

How so?  Its not as if I troll the place is it? I just post and interact with everyone like a normal poster....

I'm getting a bit fed up of you always sticking the knife in to be honest, I  know you are desperate to gain acceptance on here, and think that siding with this idiot will improve your chances, but that sort of behavior impresses no one.  

I'm getting deja vu from BF and the YNC, and seeing why you got called Turncoat mask with your flip flopping and back stabbing.

nlgger, please. acceptance here? lol. no, son. that concept is as dead as dinosaurs....

and i'm not flip flopping anywhere, partner. i have always told you that you run that whole 'jews are bad' into the ground.... even when i agree with you, you run it like a stolen car.... but you constantly bang on renee. i mean if she killed your parents, i would understand.... but all she did was ban you.... i've been banned here 7 or 8 times for no fuckin reason.... lol. get over it.... :laugh:

Aryan

Renee deserves to be slated, she was a terrible mod and had one of the worst attitudes I've ever encountered...

But I'm willing not to bring the whale up again if no one else does.

Wulf

You need to read up on Jewish terrorism. Try with the Lavon Affair, then of course there's Israel and the regular acts of genocide its people commit against the Palestinians. But Jews are harmless right and are horribly persecuted for no reason?   :oeudC:  

The chaos in Europe with Islam is a direct result of Jewish influence promoting open borders and mass immigration.  You are totally out of your depth on this subject, and are showing how little you know about the situation.  

As for my presence on here, you have bought into the anti-BF sentiment from day one and jumped on the bandwagon of tarring anyone from BF as an asshole. What exactly have I done that is so bad that I don't deserve to post on here?  You are exactly the sort of poster who drives people away, with your bitchy, argumentative and thoroughly unpleasant attitude.  Now dont mistake this observation as me 'crying', I dont give a shit how you act, but some people dont like being around negative cunts like yourself.  

As posters go you're a fucking joke, and wouldn't be missed in the slightest if you fucked off for good right now.  Says a lot doesn't it for someone who has been around as long as you have?

More propaganda, more rationalization of your blood thirsty ideology and more masked ass pain?

Is that what you are going to use to combat the harsh truth with behind your previous treatment here?

And how do you know I wouldn't be missed if I fucked off? Is that like the way you know that Renee used her personal feelings when she banned you? Or is that how you know that the concentration camps had swimming pools and spas for the Jews. I guess all those well treated displaced Jews and other non Aryans drowned by accident. :laugh3:

Take a look at yourself, boy. Aside from the fact that you are a middle aged loser with no prospects beyond a cashier's position in a Paki take away shop, you are a fucking headcase.

Your last post was a lot of wasted effort. Just more deflection and refusal to accept that you bear all responsibility for the way people treat you. Good luck getting anywhere in life beyond your one little insignificant station with that mindset.

Sorry boy, but the joke here is you.

Aryan

More propaganda, more rationalization of your blood thirsty ideology and more masked ass pain?

Is that what you are going to use to combat the harsh truth with behind your previous treatment here?

And how do you know I wouldn't be missed if I fucked off? Is that like the way you know that Renee used her personal feelings when she banned you? Or is that how you know that the concentration camps had swimming pools and spas for the Jews. I guess all those well treated displaced Jews and other non Aryans drowned by accident. :laugh3:

Take a look at yourself, boy. Aside from the fact that you are a middle aged loser with no prospects beyond a cashier's position in a Paki take away shop, you are a fucking headcase.

Your last post was a lot of wasted effort. Just more deflection and refusal to accept that you bear all responsibility for the way people treat you. Good luck getting anywhere in life beyond your one little insignificant station with that mindset.

Sorry boy, but the joke here is you.

Middle aged? I'm 34, are you of all people going to use the age card?   ac_toofunny  

How about you take a long hard look at yourself? And ask yourself why you are so miserable in life that you feel compelled to lash out on anonymous internet forums...

Sucks big time to be you.   :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee deserves to be slated, she was a terrible mod and had one of the worst attitudes I've ever encountered...

But I'm willing not to bring the whale up again if no one else does.

renee was 'problem control' to the max. but she wasn't a bad mod.... just preemptive.... :laugh:

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee deserves to be slated, she was a terrible mod and had one of the worst attitudes I've ever encountered...

I believe that is or was for the Administration of this forum to decide.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"But I'm willing not to bring the whale up again if no one else does.

You've said this before but like your taste in ideology AND women, your word is for shit. :laugh3:

Aryan

Wulf, we all know you'd love to suck the farts out of her fat ass, but she isn't here any more.  Why don't you ask RW for her email addy or something?

Wulf

Once again I'm reminded why one should never argue with morons on the internetz. :oeudC:

Shame on me. :laugh3:

Aryan

Yeah, shame on you for being a grumpy, butthurt, old faggot...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview