The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

I have been asked to return.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"You know, Seoulbro, this place has some good folks, here, and Fash is a fine lady.

But a forum modded by a two-year old will be brought down quicker than you can say "three's a crowd."

Mods should be fair, friendly, emotionally mature critical thinkers with a ton of team spirit, and have the community's best interests at heart.

There have been, and are, some mighty fine mods here. Herman is not one of them, sorry to say.

You say it so much nicer than I do!  

I think I should maybe try toning down on the fucks.  Think that would help?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You know, Seoulbro, this place has some good folks, here, and Fash is a fine lady.

But a forum modded by a two-year old will be brought down quicker than you can say "three's a crowd."

Mods should be fair, friendly, emotionally mature critical thinkers with a ton of team spirit, and have the community's best interests at heart.

There have been, and are, some mighty fine mods here. Herman is not one of them, sorry to say.

In our various incarnations, this is not the first time I have seen a defiant mod do things that were harmful to the board. I was quite impressed with how Fash dealt with that past panel abuser.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"You say it so much nicer than I do!  

Well, maybe a tiny bit. Folks have trouble moving past a good fuck.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "RW"You say it so much nicer than I do!  

Well, maybe a tiny bit. Folks have trouble moving past a good fuck.

That explains why I still get booty calls.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Does this mean I can post politely without being banned and edited anymore?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Does this mean I can post politely without being banned and edited anymore?

Fuck no.  Herman still has banning privileges.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was quite impressed with how Fash dealt with that panel abuser.

I have some idea who you're referring to, but I don't know anything about those events and don't really care to; it's all water under the bridge, by now.

There is still a panel abuser lurking in the back room here, though; I've had posts deleted today, for absolutely no reason other than the current rogue mod doesn't like my opinions.

Downfall of a board, that is. I'm wondering why Oberon, who was so vocal elsewhere about such issues in the past, is remaining silent here.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was quite impressed with how Fash dealt with that panel abuser.

I have some idea who you're referring to, but I don't know anything about those events and don't really care to; it's all water under the bridge, by now.

There is still a panel abuser lurking in the back room here, though; I've had posts deleted today, for absolutely no reason other than the current rogue mod doesn't like my opinions.

Downfall of a board, that is. I'm wondering why Oberon, who was so vocal elsewhere about such issues in the past, is remaining silent here.

No, I didn't mean to revisit ancient history Blurt. But, if a certain mod thinks Fash is a pushover who will tolerate panel abuse, that mod underestimates her.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Does this mean I can post politely without being banned and edited anymore?

So his panel abuse has been curtailed but you're happy to allow some of it, exactly why?
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was just saying that if a certain mod thinks Fash is a pushover who will tolerate panel abuse, that mod underestimates her.

Oh, I know that; I've seen Fash in action. Shen Li may think of herself as "the Iron Chink" but the real iron lies with Fash (except that Fash has a way of making it feel like velvet).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

So his panel abuse has been curtailed but you're happy to allow some of it, exactly why?

Did I say I approved?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, I didn't mean to revisit ancient history Blurt. But, if a certain mod thinks Fash is a pushover who will tolerate panel abuse, that mod underestimates her.

He sure does.  Fash doesn't take any shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Did I say I approved?

Are you saying you don't approve of any of his panel abuse then?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Did I say I approved?

Of course I don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Did I say I approved?

Of course I don't.

Fair enough then. I should assume that by posting thoughtful and or retaliatory quips to things said to me off colour, won't see my posts edited, or my username and IP address banned repeatedly in the future?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview