The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I have been asked to return.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

And no one is criticizing this forum. We are criticizing the actions of Herman, a shit mod who is abusing his authority.  It's ruinous to this forum as no one wants to put the effort into posting just so some prairie dog can fuck with it.

You may not want to get into it but supporting it like you're doing, making Herman think he's doing the right thing is gross.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It is HIGHLY unlkely that it was an act of malice, and more likely to be one of less than effective judgment.

If Herman's moderating has caused concerns, it is on the person affected to deal with it. If we are going to disclose private discussions, I remind you that I am nobody's fucking attack dog. This is a matter of such triviality and pettifogging that I am not going to condemn anyone who tries their best, without help or guidance, to make the forum enjoyable for all.

I'll take a dozen Hermans over one kiebers, who's appointment was a slap in the face of good people here. Fash seems to think that none of her members is capable of moderating, so she has to import one from Blurt's shithole. That's bullshit.

You, and your buddies, can take your whining up with Fash, or Herman directly.

Leave me out of your pernicious, vexations and ultimately malicious plots against someone doing his best.

You all have alternatives.

RW

Excuse me?  Vexations?  Malicious?  Fuck that bullshit.

He's had it explained to him and he still fucks around.  His attitude is that he can do whatever the fuck he wants with impunity and despite what the forum owner wants.

Some of us give a fuck about this place.  If you don't want in the drama, keep your mouth shut rather than supporting a rogue mod who is fucking up the place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I have told you, quite unambiguously, in direct conversation, that I did NOT want involvement in your melodrama. Point fucking blank. No equivocation.

Yet what do I see when I log in?

You and your ladyfriend doing all you can to enmesh me in a matter of NO concern to me. Given you privately communicate with her, it is difficult not to conclude that there is a nefarious collusion, and I will have NO part of it.

If you have a bitch, take it up with the person directly. Do NOT presume to enlist me in your subversion.

RW

Yeah I get it.  I was surprised when Blurt noted the same hypocrisy I did.  Had you tried staying out of it I wouldn't be kicking your ass right now but of course you had to encourage Herman because you don't like who he is targeting (which is everyone he doesn't like BTW).  That isn't staying out of anything.  The fact you encourage it makes you complicit in it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

WTF are you talking about?

I made NO comment on the matter until you two included me in your dissension, this despite my CLEAR advice to you that I was having none of it.

Now, as you and your BFF seem to think that this forum is beneath your IQ levels of tolerance, take your superior intellect and iniquitous attiude to Blurtthefag.com and knock yourselves out arguing how Islam is a essential to the health of a nation.

Just don't expect too much of kiebers. He doesn't like posting. Only moderating.

Frood

I'm really surprised that this whole conversation is happening, tbh.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

RW

Without any comment from me Blurt noticed that you, the champion of proper modding, is silent as Herman mods this place into the ground.  You'll rip kiebers for deleting a post Gordy requested be removed but not a peep while Herman edits, moves and deletes posts that warrant no such action.  

Strange.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm really surprised that this whole conversation is happening, tbh.

Conversations happen here Dinky.  If you can stay unbanned long enough you might be able to have one :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Without any comment from me Blurt noticed that you, the champion of proper modding, is silent as Herman mods this place into the ground.  You'll rip kiebers for deleting a post Gordy requested be removed but not a peep while Herman edits, moves and deletes posts that warrant no such action.  

Strange.

No posts of mine were interfered with by Herman. The same cannot be said of kiebers.

Now you and your fellow dissenters can do as you please.

Given your attitudes and frnakly seditious conduct, I will make it clear; I back Herman as a mod for this forum. I know that he wishes only the best for the members here, and whilst he may have acted somewhat unilaterally and lacked judgment on occasion, his intent is for the best, and that is all that matters to me.

I'm pretty sure when he was ASKED to undertake the role, having made it clear he has never done this type of thing before, nobody bothered to tell him the ins and outs of good moderating. He has had to learn on the job, and I'll bet dollars to donkeys not one person stood up to offer him help and guidance.

If he HAS done as alleged, the PROPER way to deal with the matter is PRIVATELY, not this sordid "coup" conducted by someone who has NO interest in being here other than to antagonise me, and another who incessantly threatens to leave because the intellectual level is too low for her.

I hope you now understand my position.

Herman, you're doing OK. Don't let these fucking whiners undermine you. This place needs you as a mod.

Anyone who feels differently can go fuck themselves.

RW

He's been told by people who have more modding experience what to do.  He's said FUCK IT and has gone out on his doing whatever the fuck he pleases.

I dealt with him privately and got the response that he'll do what he wants.  I'll deal with it here along with all the other people he has mod fucked despite being told to knock his stupid shit off.  It's to the point where he lost his editing privileges.  Why do you think that was?  Because he's mod of the fucking year?

And I brought this to a head which had nothing to do with antagonizing you.  It had everything to do with a mod needlessly fucking with the board to drive his own agenda.

But you know what's really going on so you can't even play dumb on this one regardless of what your last post would belie.  And you wonder why I bitch about brain drain. Pfft.

Herman, do yourself a favour and Fash a favour and stay out of the mod panel.  You'll be a much happier poster and this place will be WAY better off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Oberon is acting like a Hillary supporter the day after the election results.
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

You know what's really funny? I am not in the global moderators group or an admin group. I can be banned........
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview