Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Welcome back, Blurt

Started by Bricktop, December 20, 2016, 08:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt's a male?  ac_wot

Blurt's gender is interchangeable.

Just switches his chinois for Chanel, Boss for Bvlgari et voila. Blurtene.

Angry White Male

Aryan

I wonder what makes a guy wake up one day and think 'Hmmmmm that frock and heels would look good on me'.   :laugh:

Angry White Male

Gotta admit, he must brighten up the day of the homeless people he works with...

...receiving support from some 6' 1" husky male with a five-o'clock shadow, but dressed in drag, complete with heels?

Gotta admit that should bring a smile to the faces of even the most desperate!

Aryan

That's true, I bet he makes people laugh wherever he goes without even trying!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wonder what makes a guy wake up one day and think 'Hmmmmm that frock and heels would look good on me'.   :laugh:

The same thing that makes you wake up and decide it wouldn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wonder what makes a guy wake up one day and think 'Hmmmmm that frock and heels would look good on me'.   :laugh:

You mean a brain.....

Well that may be the case, but its pretty obvious that a person's brain must be broken to a certain degree to want to prance around in the opposite sexes clothing.

Angry White Male

https://studentaffairscollective.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/sage-poche-drag.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You mean a brain.....

Well that may be the case, but its pretty obvious that a person's brain must be broken to a certain degree to want to prance around in the opposite sexes clothing.

Not broken.  Just different.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Gotta admit, he must brighten up the day of the homeless people he works with...

...receiving support from some 6' 1" husky male with a five-o'clock shadow, but dressed in drag, complete with heels?

Gotta admit that should bring a smile to the faces of even the most desperate!

He brings laughter to homeless if nothing else.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You mean a brain.....

Not broken.  Just different.

Isn't perception a wonderful thing.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"On behalf of the TBC Welcome Committee (myself, Shen and Herman) may I extend a welcome to you after your absence.

I am so relieved Blurt decided to return. I was worried sick something I may have said influenced your decision to leave.

Berry Sweet

I like Blurt.  But some posters are nasty to him.  Theres no reason for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like Blurt.  But some posters are nasty to him.  Theres no reason for it.

He likes the drama, don't kid urself. Having said that, I don't want to chase him away even though I was ran off his forum.

Angry White Male

Blurt is usually fun.

I mean, he has to know that "coming out" of the closet is going to open him up to some jabs...

I think he's tough enough to handle it.