The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Big brawl

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, December 21, 2016, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"Just look at this shit. :laugh:

And certain whiners around here complain that I act like a "tough guy". Yeah folks, you can't make this shit up. ac_lmfao

You do, I'm sure you finger your asshole in bed at night while thinking about how much of a hard man on here everyone thinks you are.   :laugh:

Much to the contrary, little man. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give one fucking wit about what others here think of me.

But one thing is certain, on the hardness scale I probably rank much, much, higher than a insignificant, dimwitted, angst ridden, runt who is consumed with fear of the big bad Joooooooos and one particular absentee forum mod. :laugh3:

Your constitution obviously has the consistency of oatmeal.

ac_biggrin

Listen to this jar jabber. Do they call you Radar? Say what you want about me. Sounds like you are another stuck fucker. Like Scouse? Broke, stuck, stupid. Anyway have a nice day.

Somehow being broke, stuck and stupid sounds preferable to old, senile and Jewish.   ac_lmfao

Wulf

And certain whiners around here complain that I act like a "tough guy". Yeah folks, you can't make this shit up. ac_lmfao

You do, I'm sure you finger your asshole in bed at night while thinking about how much of a hard man on here everyone thinks you are.   :laugh:

Much to the contrary, little man. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give one fucking wit about what others here think of me.

But one thing is certain, on the hardness scale I probably rank much, much, higher than a insignificant, dimwitted, angst ridden, runt who is consumed with fear of the big bad Joooooooos and one particular absentee forum mod. :laugh3:

ac_biggrin

Listen to this jar jabber. Do they call you Radar? Say what you want about me. Sounds like you are another stuck fucker. Like Scouse? Broke, stuck, stupid. Anyway have a nice day.

Excuse me, was I talking to you?

Funny how you annoying Jews are always clamoring for attention anywhere you can get it. It's even funnier when you're shocked that so much of it is the negative kind.

Twenty Dollars

ac_biggrin

Funny how you annoying Jews are always clamoring for attention anywhere you can get it. It's even funnier when you're shocked that so much of it is the negative kind.

Fuck I had a really good session this morning. We had the tourist guessing. About 20 out. What a blast.. Happy to post photos. Listen Jarhead.  Only thing that you will ever need to know.. Speak when spoken to. Your only chance at betterment. On the other hand. Broke, stuck, and stupid might be your thing. The phony nazi dishwasher seems to be OK with it.

Wulf

ac_biggrin

Fuck I had a really good session this morning. We had the tourist guessing. About 20 out. What a blast.. Happy to post photos. Listen Jarhead.  Only thing that you will ever need to know.. Speak when spoken to. Your only chance at betterment. On the other hand. Broke, stuck, and stupid might be your thing. The phony nazi dishwasher seems to be OK with it.

:laugh3: Look Jew boy, don't get your yamaka all steamed up with me, you'll lose the curl in what's left of your payos. I consider you lower than that faux Nazi, so mind your matzo balls and STFU, you shitty, little, child ogling, creeper.

BTW, as I stated before, NOBODY, wants to see pics of you, your boney knees, bald head, baggy shorts, chicken fried skin and coke bottle Jew glasses.

Now run along, shouldn't you be collecting shells so you can make necklaces for the tourists?

Twenty Dollars

ac_biggrin

:laugh3: Look Jew boy, don't get your yamaka all steamed up with me, you'll lose the curl in what's left of your payos. I consider you lower than that faux Nazi, so mind your matzo balls and STFU, you shitty, little, child ogling, creeper.

BTW, as I stated before, NOBODY, wants to see pics of you, your boney knees, bald head, baggy shorts, chicken fried skin and coke bottle Jew glasses.

Now run along, shouldn't you be collecting shells so you can make necklaces for the tourists?

Ha. You must be attending ASSUMPTION CLASS. It is something you need to get better at. A fucking Jarhead. How overweight are you? The result of cold weather in most cases. Can we now add FAT to broke, stupid and stuck?

Wulf

ac_biggrin

Ha. You must be attending ASSUMPTION CLASS. It is something you need to get better at. A fucking Jarhead. How overweight are you? The result of cold weather in most cases. Can we now add FAT to broke, stupid and stuck?

Christ almighty, what everyone says about you is true....you are retarded. :laugh3:

Anonymous

TD would need 10 more IQ points to be a retard. He knows how to post assumption, fat and nothing else.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"TD would need 10 more IQ points to be a retard. He knows how to post assumption, fat and nothing else.

How in the fuck would you know? For you:

Bloody cold right now @ your house

Needs a massive cock in her life.

Needs a COUNTY to call her own.

Tell me, what did I assume?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"TD would need 10 more IQ points to be a retard. He knows how to post assumption, fat and nothing else.

How the fuck do we know we you're a retard who post the same few words ad nauseum?? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I need a county do I. Gawd ur an idiot and fugly too.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How the fuck do we know we you're a retard who post the same few words ad nauseum?? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Dumbest and most annoying SOB I've seen in a long time. You almost have to think it's an act.

Does anyone know if there is a Jewish colony in Costa Rica for the mentally handicapped where they can make birdhouses out of coconuts and shit? Because that would explain a lot.

Anonymous

Dumbest and most annoying SOB I've seen in a long time. You almost have to think it's an act.

Does anyone know if there is a Jewish colony in Costa Rica for the mentally handicapped where they can make birdhouses out of coconuts and shit? Because that would explain a lot.

I have talked to him privately. It is an act.

Wulf

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Not a surprise.

Aryan

He's been doing the same 'act' for the past 5 years, if not more.  Why on earth would someone pretend to be so retarded that they get trolled and dissed by everyone?  

On BF he was literally the most hated member, and won an award called 'Whiny bastard of the month' at least 3 times...

Anonymous

He's been doing the same 'act' for the past 5 years, if not more.  Why on earth would someone pretend to be so retarded that they get trolled and dissed by everyone?  

On BF he was literally the most hated member, and won an award called 'Whiny bastard of the month' at least 3 times...

SCOUSE, you are asking the wrong person. I don't do nor understand trolling.

Aryan

SCOUSE, you are asking the wrong person. I don't do nor understand trolling.

The guy might have conversed normally with you via PM or whatever, but trust me his retarded rants are genuine.  I can only think that his high alcohol intake and increasing infirmity are contributing factors to the crap he posts.