The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Smoke...

Started by Angry White Male, December 23, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

So I ingest Polonium-210.  It's a highly toxic, radioactive substance.

I handle bare lead bullets, and don't wash my hands.  I also shoot in enclosed spaces.  I then pick my nose and put my fingers in my mouth.  Fairly toxic.

I handle Mercury in enclosed environments, with my bare hands.  Could be toxic.

I drink to excess quite often.  Could be toxic.

I inhale Diesel fumes all day.  Might be toxic.

Angry White Male

So, if I want to walk around Chernobyl, who the fuck has the right to worry about my "safety?"

I'm not having kids, so it's not like some mild DNA deformations could be passed on...

Angry White Male

People should start worrying about themselves.

I do not like heights, and refuse to climb them.  Yet, many people will climb high, and fall to their death.

I do not care about these people.  Unless they were retarded, they made a calculated risk.  They either won, of they lost.

If I want to enter a site that's deemed "dangerous to my health," that nobody's business but my own.  I accept all liability.

I have to wear a hard-hat on many job sites, even though nothing will fall on my head.  How do I know this?  There's nothing overhead!

Wulf

Mel, even if there is something falling from above, you need to wear a hard hat like Joe needs to wear a jock.

RW

Mel, these laws exist to protect idiots like you from themselves.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Mel, even if there is something falling from above, you need to wear a hard hat like Joe needs to wear a jock.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"People should start worrying about themselves.

I do not like heights, and refuse to climb them.  Yet, many people will climb high, and fall to their death.

I do not care about these people.  Unless they were retarded, they made a calculated risk.  They either won, of they lost.

If I want to enter a site that's deemed "dangerous to my health," that nobody's business but my own. I accept all liability.

I have to wear a hard-hat on many job sites, even though nothing will fall on my head.  How do I know this?  There's nothing overhead!

It is not that simple Mel.

Anonymous

And speaking of poisons, I stocked up on Christmas supplies today after work. A carton of smokes, a bottle of pinot noir, a bottle of Glenfiddich, a sushi platter and cheese, veggie and processed meats. That and topping up my fuel took a few hours. You have to love the busiest shopping day of the year.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"It is not that simple Mel.

I know.  Liability.

I own a company, and employ one person...  Which is myself.

People still get too exited...

I smoke in the cab of my employers vehicle (which happens to be me also)...  In Ontario, drivers have been ticketed for smoking in their cab.  Something about a "smoke-free" workplace.

That's a Provincial ruling that doesn't affect BC, yet...

You see what can happen, though...

GORDY GAMBINO

I smoke good shit. In oz. Most of the time im fucken trashed when I post.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"It is not that simple Mel.

I know.  Liability.

I own a company, and employ one person...  Which is myself.

People still get too exited...

I smoke in the cab of my employers vehicle (which happens to be me also)...  In Ontario, drivers have been ticketed for smoking in their cab.  Something about a "smoke-free" workplace.

That's a Provincial ruling that doesn't affect BC, yet...

You see what can happen, though...

We have a distracted driving law which is kind of vague. They can ticket someone for eating or smoking.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a distracted driving law which is kind of vague. They can ticket someone for eating or smoking.

Ya, we have that here also.

It's sort of vague, as to how it is applied.  I suppose it's up to the discretion of the cop.  I have never been issued such a ticket.

However, if I was hit with this ticket simply for smoking, the cost to the taxpayers when I fight this through every means of the justice system, would far outweigh the revenue from the initial ticket.

Twenty Dollars

Blurt

Mel, you're a liability to yourself and you don't even see it.

You need a new prescription for your safety goggles.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a distracted driving law which is kind of vague. They can ticket someone for eating or smoking.

Ya, we have that here also.

It's sort of vague, as to how it is applied.  I suppose it's up to the discretion of the cop.  I have never been issued such a ticket.

However, if I was hit with this ticket simply for smoking, the cost to the taxpayers when I fight this through every means of the justice system, would far outweigh the revenue from the initial ticket.

That's the big complaint about Alberta's distracted driving law. It's up to the discretion of cops and of course the quotas set for them.