The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Smoke...

Started by Angry White Male, December 23, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Mel needs a nigress to fuck.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Right in her fucken pussy and ass.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Fucking nasty habit.

It sure is.

RW

It's getting really expensive too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

400 bucks for an ounce of hydro. Wow way to much for me. Bumpers are free. Best price.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

A nasty habit that has contributed exactly $8,347,622,168.00 in tobacco taxes last year to the Canadian Federal and Provincial governments, contributed by me and my fellow smokers.

Might be a nasty habit, but I'm sure that eight billion funded a lot of things that the Left like funded...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

A nasty habit that has contributed exactly $8,347,622,168.00 in tobacco taxes last year to the Canadian Federal and Provincial governments, contributed by me and my fellow smokers.

Might be a nasty habit, but I'm sure that eight billion funded a lot of things that the Left like funded...

Alright then. Your lungs. Next question, ask me if I care?

Wonder what the ratio would be? Tobacco tax money collected vs. medical costs for smokers?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"400 bucks for an ounce of hydro. Wow way to much for me. Bumpers are free. Best price.

You're getting pummeled Son. I understand CR is soon to legalize. Makes sense. They love anything they can tax down here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Wonder what the ratio would be? Tobacco tax money collected vs. medical costs for smokers?

Smokers are an asset, not a liability to federal and provincial coffers. They die young and are not as much of a burden on the federal pension plan. Governments are as addicted as any smoker to cigarettes.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Smokers are an asset, not a liability to federal and provincial coffers. They die young and are not as much of a burden on the federal pension plan. Governments are as addicted as any smoker to cigarettes.

Not me Amigo. It's foul. Fucks up you health. Permiates your clothing. Sooty and messy. A tad surprised Seoul. Do yourself a big favor. Cheat death, and the system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Not me Amigo. It's foul. Fucks up you health. Permiates your clothing. Sooty and messy. A tad surprised Seoul. Do yourself a big favor. Cheat death, and the system.

He's not denying cigarettes are killers. He's saying the government loves smokers.

Angry White Male

Twenty Dollars believes that all smokers are like the odd one that is pictured on the "anti-smoking" image on a pack of cigarettes.

I could outrun the majority of highschool kids that are half my age.  I most likely won't develop health problems that would cost you much more than the average citizen does.

And if I die?  As mentioned, the death usually comes quick, saving hospital expenses and pension plan payouts.

The left can thank me for contributing eight and a half billion each year, into programs for them, and their leeching offspring, while simply having to do nothing but putting up with the "oh so dreadful" whiff of smoke that irritates their "oh so sensitive noses" once in a blue moon...

Twenty Dollars

So you smoke, and it slowly kills you, and you have the privilege of paying 100 times more than that tobacco is worth in the form of a tax. Smoke away FOOLS. You fuckers are really smart?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You fuckers are really smart?

Understand, 20 cents, that poor decisions are made everyday, by everyone...

You take a risk surfing, at your older age...  Medical expenses aren't cheap, and someone must pay.

Fat people keep stuffing their fat faces with junk.  Again, that's what they do.

Living life, in any way outside a literal bubble, exposes one to risks...

You know this, and I know this.

I like to smoke.  I understand the potential risk, and continue on to consume tobacco products.

The difference between you and I is...  I have paid dearly, monetarily, for my smoking.

What have you paid for risking your life on a board?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You fuckers are really smart?

Understand, 20 cents, that poor decisions are made everyday, by everyone...

You take a risk surfing, at your older age...  Medical expenses aren't cheap, and someone must pay.

Fat people keep stuffing their fat faces with junk.  Again, that's what they do.

Living life, in any way outside a literal bubble, exposes one to risks...

You know this, and I know this.

I like to smoke.  I understand the potential risk, and continue on to consume tobacco products.

The difference between you and I is...  I have paid dearly, monetarily, for my smoking.

What have you paid for risking your life on a board?

Again tell me/us how smart you are? Typical for Canadians or just you? Does smoking make you look older, or debonair? Worth it? let me know in 5 years. More pathetic than funny. Regarding my health insurance.... It's golden, and I pay for it. Can you even get health insurance? What about life insurance?