Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

In my childhood...

Started by Angry White Male, December 24, 2016, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...we did all the Christmas celebration shit on the evening of the 24th.

Germans.  Grandmother a Lutheran, and Grandfather an Atheist.

Even remember Grandmother clipping on little "candle holders" to the tree, and lighting the candles.  That was an old tradition, before electric lights...

A bucket of water was kept nearby, in case the Pine Tree decided to go up in flames and burn the house down, turning all into potential Crispy Critters...

It never did.

2016 was a tough year for me.  Both of my parents died (at a relatively young age), and I was the one that dealt with the Estate, and everything else also, since I was the sole Executor.

I truly wish for the best, for everyone here, in the New Year!   In fact, I hope for the best for everyone World-Wide, for this time of year!

Spend it with your families, or the people you know...  You may hate them, but the alternative isn't always better.

Trust me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...we did all the Christmas celebration shit on the evening of the 24th.

Germans.  Grandmother a Lutheran, and Grandfather an Atheist.

Even remember Grandmother clipping on little "candle holders" to the tree, and lighting the candles.  That was an old tradition, before electric lights...

A bucket of water was kept nearby, in case the Pine Tree decided to go up in flames and burn the house down, turning all into potential Crispy Critters...

It never did.

2016 was a tough year for me.  Both of my parents died (at a relatively young age), and I was the one that dealt with the Estate, and everything else also, since I was the sole Executor.

I truly wish for the best, for everyone here, in the New Year!   In fact, I hope for the best for everyone World-Wide, for this time of year!

Spend it with your families, or the people you know...  You may hate them, but the alternative isn't always better.

Trust me.

My wishes too Mel.

Berry Sweet

Mel im sorry to hear botb your parents died in the same year.  Im not gonna be less of a bitch tho.  Best wishes

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry is gonna fuck him right in the pussy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE