Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Jackie's Chan's Chinese Zodiac

Started by Vancouver, March 20, 2013, 12:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I can understand her interest, it looks like a lovely language..

This will be my last time posting until a week from Sunday..

I will miss all of you so much while I'm gone.

:(

Bye, fashie. :) Have nice time.

Fash and I are polar opposites, but I know she is a kind-hearted, gentle soul. Hope she comes back safe and sound with lots of cool memories.

You are strong. :)

I saw one filippino woman go all apeshit towards finnishwomen saying not all women have to act like they do. It was hilarious.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I would love to meet the legendary Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Wish they would show more of this real cartoon on tv than anime from Japan.

Does it bother you how superior to Chinese the Japanese are  according to the chinese racial hierarchal mentality and that they have always kicked Chinas ass ? :lol:

Odinson

Fash and I are polar opposites, but I know she is a kind-hearted, gentle soul. Hope she comes back safe and sound with lots of cool memories.

You are strong. :)

I saw one filippino woman go all apeshit towards finnishwomen saying not all women have to act like they do. It was hilarious.  :lol:

Hey Pinay, were you in Finland recently? :lol:

Finnish women sound like intolerant, racist, narcissistic twats...just like most white women. ;)

They are mostly raging lesbian feminists. They cannot stand when another woman is dating is being different in a relationship.

Odinson

Hey Pinay, were you in Finland recently? :lol:

Finnish women sound like intolerant, racist, narcissistic twats...just like most white women. ;)

They are mostly raging lesbian feminists. They cannot stand when another woman is dating is being different in a relationship.

A lot of white women in Canada have a superiority complex too. To be frank, I have never had a white female as a close personal friend. I can usually only take them in small doses intermittently. The cultural diffs are just too much to overcome.

I just don´t understand how an IR-female herself can have a distaste for my IR relationship...

"It´s only for sex" "mine is for love". I do like my woman... I don´t say the word "love" like some french faggot.