The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Merry Christmas!

Started by RW, December 25, 2016, 03:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Merry Chrimbo you bunch of slags..

Blurt

Gi'e us a holiday kiss, ya ol' scouser!

http://i66.tinypic.com/21b9oi8.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

Happy Holidays dear friends....

JOE

Quote from: "RW"A very Merry Christmas to each and every one!!!

Merry Christmas, 'Real!

http://oi64.tinypic.com/n3rm1l.jpg">

And Best Wishes in the New One!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am never drunk.

Mel and oddstain are never sober.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel and oddstain are never sober.

That is terrible.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That is terrible.

I know.  You wouldn't like me when I'm sober anyhow...

That's when I'm just a regular everyday normal guy, motherfucker.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That is terrible.

I know.  You wouldn't like me when I'm sober anyhow...

That's when I'm just a regular everyday normal guy, motherfucker.

That would be a refreshing change.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"That would be a refreshing change.

Why?  Have I cramped your style?

From the moment I started posting on DV (over 10 years ago), people have accused me of being drunk when I was sober, and entertained with my company when I was completely plastered.

RW

I don't find this shit cute.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I don't find this shit cute.

What shit?

The shit in your pants?

Other shit?

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I don't find this shit cute.

What shit?

The shit in your pants?

Other shit?

Nice going, shit for brains. You chased her away again.

Your obsession with RW is really making you look like an asshole and you don't really need any more help or one more reason to look like an asshole. In fact you've cornered the market at looking and acting like an asshole.

Why dont you take that "grammar school pest, pull the girl's pigtails, act" back to the only woman on the planet dumb enough and desperate enough to deal with you;.....your unstable, broke ass, ex?

As they say, "there is an ass for every toilet seat" and your ex is your toilet seat. Think of her as what keeps your dumb ass from falling into the bowl every time you take a shit.

Angry White Male

You mean nothing to me, Wulf...  And neither does RW.

It's nice that you White Knight for her though...  You're a real classy guy for doing that...

Just like when Leo was going to "charge me with sexual harassment" when I asked her if she was on the rag (due to crankiness).

Yes, Wulf...  You are the real saviour.  You are the real Knight.

If you kiss enough ass, one day you can be Mod, ban the likes of me, and live happily ever after with RW!

Fucking clown.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You mean nothing to me, Wulf...  And neither does RW.

It's nice that you White Knight for her though...  You're a real classy guy for doing that...

Just like when Leo was going to "charge me with sexual harassment" when I asked her if she was on the rag (due to crankiness).

Yes, Wulf...  You are the real saviour.  You are the real Knight.

If you kiss enough ass, one day you can be Mod, ban the likes of me, and live happily ever after with RW!

Fucking clown.

I'm not "white knighting" anyone. I'm just commenting on your pattern of behavior.

Everyone knows you have a thing for RW. It's no secret, you fool.  :laugh3: You've made it obvious by pestering the poor bitch to death and it's been going on for years.

Look Mel, I get get it. You are a lonely little, ugly, snott nosed, prick. Any type of female attention is better than none for you. But the truth is you haven't got a shot with RW. It's that simple.

And besides, who wants a crippled shrew that neglects her husband and kids and who also shits the bed, eh Mel? :laugh3: