Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dying of a Heart Break

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, December 29, 2016, 06:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

">https://youtu.be/yht7xC_tS_E

Though I did not follow them closely, I liked both women. Isn't this very sad? It actually crushes me to think that they died days apart only. It's just so very sad. ac_crying
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Though I did not follow them closely, I liked both women. Isn't this very sad? It actually crushes me to think that they died days apart only. It's just so very sad. ac_crying
I find it heartbreaking that Debbie died after Carrie.  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

On the other hand, little is said of the fact that their relationship was toxic, and drove Carrie to substance abuse and chronic depression.

More Hollywood hype masking the underlying cruelty that culture promulgates.

@realAzhyaAryola

I do not think that is a secret. They have many interviews together in which they admit to their past tumultuous relationship but they have resolved to iron out their conflict. It's not Debbie's fault her daughter took drugs. She was an adult too and responsible for her actions. It was the grandmother, mother of Debbie, who was apparently abusive to Debbie. Anyway, it seems they became closer towards the end, living next door to each other.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"

I know. It's seldom I get choked up when celebrities pass away but this one got me all choked up.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Very sad Azhya.

:sad:

JOE

Yeah, its quite sad they're both gone. Condolences to them both.

Its as if a part of me has died too, because I remember they were part of my life.

The Debbie Reynolds Show. Singin' in the Rain.

Carrie in Star Wars.

Those two really made their presence felt.

They're hard to forget.

I know. It's seldom I get choked up when celebrities pass away but this one got me all choked up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Yeah, its quite sad they're both gone. Condolences to them both.

Its as if a part of me has died too, because I remember they were part of my life.

The Debbie Reynolds Show. Singin' in the Rain.

Carrie in Star Wars.

Those two really made their presence felt.

They're hard to forget.

Singin in the rain? I used to think you were a geek that does not know what to do with his dick. But, now I am thinking you are a fruit.