Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Warning Messiness Alert!!

Started by Aryan, December 30, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Do you not even have a drink sometimes?  :ohmy:

Never, but I'm not judging anyone that does..

Happy new years SCOUSE.

acc_hugz

Aryan

Bless ya, you're a proper good girl aren't you  :laugh:

Happy new year to you aswell  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bless ya, you're a proper good girl aren't you  :laugh:

Happy new year to you aswell  ac_drinks

Any special plans for tonight SCOUSE?

Aryan

I actually don't feel like doing anything because I went out and got a bit ummm 'merry' last night and didn't get to bed until about 10 am this morning.   :laugh:

But I'll probably sort myself out and go the pub in a bit and take it from there.....

How about you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I actually don't feel like doing anything because I went out and got a bit ummm 'merry' last night and didn't get to bed until about 10 am this morning.   :laugh:

But I'll probably sort myself out and go the pub in a bit and take it from there.....

How about you?

I am putting a glazed ham in the oven with pineapple rings and cloves this afternoon..

We will stay in and watch the fireworks on tv.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Does hubby have a drink?

No, not a drop.

Aryan

Is that on your orders?   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is that on your orders?   ac_biggrin

lol SCOUSE

:laugh:

Aryan

I take that as a yes!  

I'm actually intrigued why you dont drink. Have you tried it and hated it or never tried it because of the negative effects it can have on people?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh man what a bad idea that was...    :sad:

Ya think?

I hate drugs.  Ive done them all but its a risk what you are taking...ive done some drugs that have taken me to Mars, Jupiter, Neptune...ugh....the worst is the coming down...esp from heroin....youre nuts at your age to even consider it a treat....I dont ever touch drugs...been a long ass time...I puff weed occasionally but that only to go to sleep and I have a medical marijuana card, so im legal.

Dont do that shit again.

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Ya think?

I hate drugs.  Ive done them all but its a risk what you are taking...ive done some drugs that have taken me to Mars, Jupiter, Neptune...ugh....the worst is the coming down...esp from heroin....youre nuts at your age to even consider it a treat....I dont ever touch drugs...been a long ass time...I puff weed occasionally but that only to go to sleep and I have a medical marijuana card, so im legal.

Dont do that shit again.

You've had smack before? Fuck that. That's one drug I would never ever try.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I take that as a yes!  

I'm actually intrigued why you dont drink. Have you tried it and hated it or never tried it because of the negative effects it can have on people?

I have tried wine SCOUSE and I cook with wine occasionally..

I just don't see why anyone needs to lose control of their senses and inhibitions?

I like being in control of my mind and body.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Ya think?

Dont do that shit again.

You've had smack before? Fuck that. That's one drug I would never ever try.

Smack? Is that the term u use to call heroin?  If so yes...but that was ages ago.

If you are referring to smack as crack, thats just one drug I tried once and never did again....I wanted to understand the hype of it all ...and what crack users were running after....it just made me sick.

GORDY GAMBINO

Heroin is smack. Bad shit. Only do pot. But not in Thailand.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE